Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews in Cubao

Cubao64 reviews

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,471 reviews

Productive but super stress in terms of hitting the current KPI from the client

Productive but super stress in terms of hitting the current KPI from the client gladly we were able to meet them and my agents are getting their bonuses

Very low salary, very high expectations

They will give you a hard time from your regular salary to your backpay. You have to constantly bombard HR for follow ups regarding backpays coz if not, you will wait till eternity. They don't update you unless you sound so upset or mentions DOLE. If you have options please look for other companies. There are companies who can give you compensation and benefits that you can help you survive this economy. They cannot. I applied ikitially because of their work from home after training ads. No wfh happened up until I resigned a year after. The salary cannot compensate for all the stress and the high cost of living nowadays. Look for a company that can provide you security for your life. You deserve better.

Stressful at sobrang baba ng rate

Alorica is good for beginners who needs a start up call center experience. The wage is small compared to other BPO company at walang pa HAM pag pasko.

Worst Management

Worst Management, lack of leadership / management skills from ops, you will stay because you badly needed money nothing else but if not there's no reason for me to stay

Pros

Easy to apply

Cons

Bad leadership from the management

Not a fun workplace.

-they don’t give the performance incentives you earned for yourself because the site didn’t make it to the top.-not rewarding-there are lots of opportunities to step up to the next role

Environmental friendly

Alorica been a harmonious work place. They give balance to almost all circumstances. They treat employees like they will tegret if they lose you. Account knowledge was past on very precised and accurate as it should be. Statistic not only demands for better service but also fair e enough to employees also. T

Pros

Transportation allowance and meal

Cons

HMO are 100 percent available when times in need.

Stressful environment

Good salary for entry-level, work-life balance is a meh. Its best for short-term setups but if you're looking for individual/career growth this may not be it

Productive fun to work with

The coaches and mentors are fun to work with. The account is good for a call center newbies like me just make sure that you can adapt the shifting schedules and fast paced type of learning.

Good

All good. Nothing to say but every thing was good enoughed for me. Easy to approach TEam leader and workable space and facilities with amenities. T am leases are approachable and workmates are helpful and caring.

Poor management, and stressful

They don't really care about their agent, they did not compensated on-time, they make you work overtime even in your rest day without compensation. The job is really stressful that's why their rating is low.

Pros

There's no pros

Cons

Long hours, Small salary

It is great to meet new people.

Been working for this company for two years ( telco ) and I can say it not bad and it is not good either. If you are an aspiring call center agent without experience, be part of alorica as a stepping stone and aim for better company. Best part here is meeting wonderful people along the way.Salary and benefits - do not expect anything. Salary is way too low compared to other BPO company. Benefits - you can have HMO upon regularization. If you will enroll a family member you needed to pay half of it. So, you can consider as none.Work Environment - TOXIC , it depends on the account I guess.Management - their job is to find opportunities. So you better be perfect in everything you do. Nature of the management is to highlight the opportunities and forget all the good things you do. So be careful.Incentives - before it is really outstanding. You cannot complain. You can earn a lot of money.It covers all the stress you've been through with the management and the nature of work.WHEN YOU RESIGN - Be prepared. You might not get your last pay check. It take ages. For some they never got any for past 6 months imagine.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Almost everything

Fun with team mates but not with the management

They only think about incentives.. even if you are a performer, if you can't sell anything, you're useless. They will get you're hopes up if you want to request for a schedule change for a problem that is out of your control (Transportation Curfews During pandemic) and will take more than 4 months to have it changed. I shamefully bawled my eyes out for being blamed for coming in to work late for barely 3 mins since my travel time takes 1 hour to get to work. My schedule starts at 6 AM and busses go off at 5 AM. Can't spend the night in the company since sleeping quarters only allow 3 hours and no shower rooms available. Transportation curfew starts at 8 pm. Alorica is an okay company but the management of that certain account are just full of inconsiderate people.

Meh

Just not good..... Management is real bad, like real bad......Very toxic work environment and that's the reason why they are always hiring. Don't waste your time here

Fun co workers

Working in Alorica help me alot to boost my confidence,I learned new things I learned how to build a connection to the customers,I met new friends and build a good relation with each everyone of us.

Stressful. Very toxic management. Claiming they are number 1 but the mere fact that I know their workarounds, I know they are not playing fair enough

Stressful account. Toxic management. Some are nice but most of them have favoritism’s.. also have unfair workarounds that they let agents play with to reach being number 1 “kuno”. Not playing fair with the metrics. Seemed lng scamming customers with each calls.

Productive Workplace

Fast-paced. Compensation is not equal with workloads. Heavy load with minimal benefits. No Engagement Activities set for HR, more on work and no work-life balance.

Pros

Fast-Paced: Challenging

Cons

Limited Benefits, Low Compensation, No Engagement for HR

June 24, 2022
Hello, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Fun Work Experience

It was fun, I dont have any problem however the salary is quite low but good for starters. If you want a career shift Alorica is a good starter for newbie on BPO industry.

June 15, 2022
Hi, We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

It's an honor to be hired by alorica . Thank you so much alorica .

Have fun while working. Gret team and nice workplace. very clean and friendly employees. A great experience and I have learned a lot. GOOD salary and compensation. Really love working at ALORICA.

Pros

Free lunch and incentives

June 16, 2022
Hi, We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Not good compant to work with

Not good compant to work with, it took some time to get in touch with the hr. We need to wait more than a month for them to respond and they will not give any accurate information

Pros

Good co-work mates

Cons

Hr is not responding to our email. It take some time to reach out to them

Very very very BAD Company

There is always a dispute in salary, I already resigned and still my dispute was not given by this ungrateful company. We did not receive a ham last december, and no help assistance specially now its pandemic. They are demanding for our stats but we are not getting what we suppose to be getting specially when it comes to the benefit and compensation. Dont waste your time applying to this ungrateful company.

Pros

Cons

The whole Company, Management, Bosses, Hr, Payroll basicaly everything

August 19, 2021
Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we can improve. We hope you will consider us again in the future. Take care.

Fun and Productive

All staff are very accomodating. They balance stressful job by having some group outing. They make sure that before answering or taking calls the agent are well trained and knowledgeable for there account or product.

August 13, 2021
Thank you for the high star rating and kind words! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Alorica
  • Cubao
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?