Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews

Philippines1,310 reviews

Found 1,310 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,283 reviews

BAD: Salary , VTO unprofessionalism of most employee and management. GOOD: knowledge

bonus pay was terrible from $1000 down to $80 max per representative. everyone was unhappy. leave early . resigned because of their actions and decisions, everyone is demotivated

Pros

Cons

unpaid logout

It's a one day job process.

A good company for starters. They're giving opportunities for those who want to experience BPO jobs. The environment really suitable for calls job. Cafeteria is fully available during night shift only. The rooms are clean. I suggest that their training should include safety awareness like where to go when there is fire, earth quake.

Pros

Not applicable.

Productive and fun workplace

Very good management. Good for starters. Good training grounds. I learned how the BPO industry works due to this company. Most enjoyable is competitive workplace and opportunity growth

Pros

Cons

Very low salary.

Good learning experience

Alorica is a good company that is beginner friendly. If you’re a newbie on the industry they will be more than happy to train you. Their training team is one of the best I’ve ever experienced.

Pros

Good training, pristine facilities, nice co workers

Cons

Need more competitive salary

Productive and a good workplace for newbies.

As a newbie CSR, I've learned a lot in this company. Especially the skillset that is needed to be a better CSR. Less pressure and the workplace culture is amazing with those lively events held in the company. The hardest part of the job is it is too far and has huge impact for my daily expenses. The most enjoyable part in the company is the people you are going to work with despite the age difference and different experience in life we are able to communicate and have fun everyday.

Training Ground

Great training ground. you will learn alot from your team leader and team members. They will Enhance your analyzing skills especially your patience and Challenging role

Not a fun workplace.

-they don’t give the performance incentives you earned for yourself because the site didn’t make it to the top.-not rewarding-there are lots of opportunities to step up to the next role

Environmental friendly

Alorica been a harmonious work place. They give balance to almost all circumstances. They treat employees like they will tegret if they lose you. Account knowledge was past on very precised and accurate as it should be. Statistic not only demands for better service but also fair e enough to employees also. T

Pros

Transportation allowance and meal

Cons

HMO are 100 percent available when times in need.

Stressful environment

Good salary for entry-level, work-life balance is a meh. Its best for short-term setups but if you're looking for individual/career growth this may not be it

Great Place to Work!

Staffs are awesome and kind! Very helpful and approachable. They assisted me and updated me all through the process. Kudos to all recruitment staff especially in Makati site!

Productive fun to work with

The coaches and mentors are fun to work with. The account is good for a call center newbies like me just make sure that you can adapt the shifting schedules and fast paced type of learning.

Good

All good. Nothing to say but every thing was good enoughed for me. Easy to approach TEam leader and workable space and facilities with amenities. T am leases are approachable and workmates are helpful and caring.

I often learn things while working however there are some important matter they lacked to provide especially during the pandemic days.

I enjoyed working at Alorica however I also want and need to explore and now looking for a more competitive job environment where I can further enhance my be skills and abilities for mutual progress.

Good for newbies not for tenured

The salary is low and it's queing. The OM's and TL's were so demanding inspite of the low salary. There is no free food and the pantry is not hygienic.

Fun and encouraging workplace environment

It was fun working at alorica, TL are nice and helpful, my TM is kind and considerate but there came a time when my next TM came. She's unbearable and doesn't know how to apologize even though she made a terrible mistake.

Fun & Good Accomodating HRs

The account I have been with was fun and mostly the people I worked with. However, the account's team cut off their budget and gave the extra work of the US supervisors to agents with no extra pay.

good

The most enjoyable part of the job is when I get to know a lot of people along the way my journey at alorica but the work culture is not that great...

Stressful job and management

Typical bpo set up, good that they offer HMO, salary is too low. Management lacks of support. I’m an NCO EMPLOYEE TO EGS TO ALORICA. If you’re a newbie this maybe right for you to gain expeirence

Work from home, night differential, great benefits

The salary and performance-based incentives can sustain a family, and the work environment is healthy, removing the fact that it's a call center. The overall experience will differ with your supervisor and account's management, but the company alone is top-tier. The only problem is growth opportunity, as they more than frequently hire external supervisors instead of promoting top agents.

Great Values and Innovative Culture

Culture is colorful and great. This is the best company to start with especially if you have no experience. With hardwork and perserverence, you can definitely grow. Working with HR can be a breeze as they are easy to communicate with.

Defective computers and bad management

Supervisors have no leadership training that's why they are not good in handing people. They have lack of knowledge or experience as well how to properly resolve customer issue. System delay and you can not login immediately.

Pros

Friendly work place

Cons

Can't login immediately, 5-20 minutes system delay. Supervisors have NO leadership trainingervisors are

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Alorica in popular locations

• Alorica