Alorica

Alorica

Alorica Employee Review

Productive and a good workplace for newbies.

As a newbie CSR, I've learned a lot in this company. Especially the skillset that is needed to be a better CSR. Less pressure and the workplace culture is amazing with those lively events held in the company. The hardest part of the job is it is too far and has huge impact for my daily expenses. The most enjoyable part in the company is the people you are going to work with despite the age difference and different experience in life we are able to communicate and have fun everyday.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Proximity

It was only a one ride from my place to Alorica though it was a 45 minutes travel. Accessible to trasportation 24 hours. I only resigned due to personal reason and sibce the account will be trasfered to a much farther location.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

In a higher floor wich you lost lots of minute to be on the ground floor.
Same role

The company is good and as welk as the account that I got, the only reason that I resigned is because of the salary. Basic pay is low and not enough..
Same roleSame location

Pro Agent

This company is great for beginners or those who are tired of staying with other toxic companies. The environment and management are friendly, and so are the facilities and securities. Training is fun! Salary disputes are well taken care of, depending on your Supervisor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Alorica in popular locations

• Alorica
  • Productive and a good workplace for newbies.