AllSec Technologies

AllSec Technologies Employee Reviews

Philippines13 reviews

Best team leads and operation's manager

Relaxing environment, best team leads, trainers, operation's management, hardest part is the salary and incentives that is very little but great environment the only problem is the salary.

Fun to work with! I miss working at Allsec

Been there for about 9 months. I would like to say thank you to Allsec because they gave me an opportunity to grow and earn more money for my family. HR is very effective, nice and engaging in all company's activities. Reason for resignation: Absorption to our client account

Pros

Free meal during holiday shift, Free coffee, choco, Incentives pay and refferal fees, Engaging Activities with cash prizes, Christmas Party is a Big Check!!! Lots of prizes, Location wise(Inside Market Market Mall @BGC)

Cons

Swertehan lang sa Team Leader and katrabaho

Fun workplace

The location of the workplace is strategically located inside the mall. Easy access of everything such as public transportation terminals (interchange).

Productive Office Work

Working in a collection department, it was a different field. Making calls and asking the accounts holder to pay their past-due bills. Trying to understand why there's a delinquency and encourage them to make a payment and ask permission to use their bank details to also make future payments. The challenge was actually to collect itself to those who dont are at all with the credit standing, receiving rude and arrogant words by our irate account holder. The most enjoyable is actually having a competition within your team in who'll get a lot of collection, having daily target checks to collect and getting commission out of it.

Fun and happy to work.

Very helpful to me as first timer working in BPo. Keep it up and godbless to your company. More accounts more employees will apply and be benefited..

Pros

Free videoke.

Cons

Lot of breaks, HMO benefit

Fun Workplace with Foosball

Working in day shift than night shift is more favorable. In my current work, I learned a lot of things especially on how to adjust my body in working in night shift, thinking healthy living to avoid sickness. Maybe the hardest part of my job is there is no room for mistake. You should be keen to all details cause if not there will a corresponding sanctions await. However, the most enjoyable part there, is my co-workers. We are helping each other not only for our team but for the company as well to have a good feedback from our clients.

Pros

Free meals, easy to get Leaves

Cons

Long Hours/ Night shift

The company has still a lot to improve on.

The company has still a lot to improve on and align with other successful BPO companies which includes learning the Filipino culture, and ensuring that benefits are certainly given to the employees.

Pros

Schedule Flexibility

Fun and Friendly environment

challenging and lots of work to do but I managed to get my job done every end of the shift.The management give support to every employee just to make sure that we achieve the company's goal. there's no hardest part of the job but a challenge on how you resolve the problem of every customer. The management make sure that every employee have a time to enjoy their job they give out freebies and give check as a complimentary for every achievement of their employee's.

Pros

freebies and cash prizes

Cons

overtime

productive workplace

learned to collect from clients, give them programs if their accounts has incentive programs. learned to be patient with clients and explain the benefits and the cons if they will not settle their accountability. Management is okey. Co workers are happy to be with, friendly and supportive, teamwork... hardest part when you get sick even just plain influenza you need to submit doc cert and everyday you have to report by calling your teamhead 2 hrs before your time or else you will be reprimanded. Enjoyable part is when there's a gathering and playoffs where in you will pwerform together with your teammeates.

Pros

supportive team group

Cons

when you get sick

Fun working place

In this account I learned to process legal documents like mortgage, judicial foreclosure and policy. The most enjoyable part of this job was giving incentives for those who can achieve our monthly goal. (100% productive and quality)

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Good Quality

productive and fun workplace with entertainment appliances.

Allsectech Manila Inc. provides the best work experience for they let their employees grow through different training. People around are so nice with each other. TL's are very supportive to their team members.

productive working area

It's enjoyable working at Allsectech. I learned so many things bout Mortgage processing and management is good. My co-workers is helping each other to learn the process. The hardest part of our job is when there is a scenario which is hard to explain like blurred documents. It's nice to work here because when clients went to Philippines for visit they always have a treats for their employees. Every team has a budget for team building and in a month we always have Pizza for our team. and we are happy for that.

Pros

Rice Allowances, Meal allowance

Cons

Low salary

productive at work and capable of dealing irate and demanding customers.

*working at night over the phone to talk to customers about the status of their accounts was past due and ask to pay via phone in order to bring the account to current status using their savings account and other bank informations to process the payment by doing check by phone. *i learned how to think out of the box to help the American customers and save their money by way of assisting them with their payment via phone. *i managed to be the top performer while helping my teammates to reach and increase their numbers. *with my co-workers we learned the importance of team work to meet our goals. *handled difficult customers and still need to be calm and give an excellent customer service to them. *resolved the issues regarding customers account.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AllSec Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Salary / Benefits