Allied Care Experts Medical Center

Allied Care Experts Medical Center Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Helped me grow as a professional one. I Learned how to handle difficult situation and to work under pressure. It is a fun and challenging environment.
Salary / Benefits
The work place is harmoniously, the management and all of the staff are very supportive. Dealing people everyday. I learned from this company to be more patience. Our scheduling is shifting but sometimes it makes hard for me because of the time.
Salary / Benefits
i am currently a regular employee at allied care experts medical center, a tertiary hospital in bulacan. I started last August 2018 and employed up to present. i am currently assigned in general ward area
Salary / Benefits
A typical day at work would be logging in our biometrix then changed uniform from white pencil cut 2-piece uniform to our scrub suit which can be only worn inside the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Most of the time we do not have a patient since it's a new hospital, so what we usually do is to inventory and do general cleaning and disinfecting our equipments and materials. We also help in the Operating room, Intensive care Unit and General ward while we don't have patients. Cause of this experience I was able to learn more, in patient care and adapt to different places and cases in the hospital.Doing multi tasking and prioritizing in terms of patient care and inter-departmental collaboration.
Pros
free uniforms
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
A Safe and comfortable work place with clean and beautiful environment. Nice and friendly co-employees. With advance equipment and facility for giving health care services to clients.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
unreasonable salary
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot and it gives me a good experiences about my Profession. But the salary here is too small that i can't even support my family needs. Employer and employee relationship are not good.
Pros
n/a
Cons
They are not good in handling their Employees.
Salary / Benefits
Very high workload. A lot to do. You're more than an engineer. You'll have to do carpentry, aircon cleaning, painting, sewage treatment operation. Practically in charged of everything.
Salary / Benefits
Provides training for their employee for the employee’s growth as well. Tha location is very accesible. The doctors are all friendly. I just dont like how the shift rotates.
Salary / Benefits
The hospital is a tertiary hospital with good accomodations to patients with advanced machines. With approachable staffs. But, not so good supervisors.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Little salary, long hours of works without over time payments
Salary / Benefits
Good Nurses. Good company. Complete facility. Good working environment. Accessible. Well ventilated. Spaceous. Value for money. Friendly staff. Accomodating.
Salary / Benefits
Provides an advanced and ideal standards in the field of health with advance medical facility in muliti-center global network and has a heart for patient.
Salary / Benefits
Everyday my department is very productive, i have a lots of things to do, about the management "no comment", my co-workers are very accommodating, easy to work with, the hardest part of my job is when time comes that I can't see the ICD-10 code of a certain diagnosis, I enjoy everything with regards to my job
Pros
My co-workers are very accommodating and easy to work with
Cons
No salary increase