Alecto General Technology

Alecto General Technology Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

Good company to start and train

Good company to start with.If you're in electrical field, this is the good place to work and train with. Good relationship with HR and Co workers. Boss was so cool

Good as foundation, The work schedule is well-balanced

The company could unleash the potential of their employees because theres a lot of different projects. The company is well equipped with tools/power tools.

Nice workmate i learn alot of things friendly staff

As my own experince this company was may best companu i think becouse of staff so friendly..they always care about employes..and have friendly workmate that will teach you with out asking anything

happy place to work

Working in Alecto is like my stepping stone on my career because of it I nurture my skills on AutoCAD. Also, the people and the working environment is very pleasant to work with.

Good

Has the best personalities of employers and approachable without hesitation, even in office had felt safe to open up what seem wrong and immediately respond for an actions to the issues with full reviews and reasonable understanding.

Much more realistic place to go in.

It is where I realized how hard it is to be an electrician. It takes a lot of hard work to finish the project on time and accurate to the design that is given.

im happy to work because they help each other

installing the light.wiring the light.wiring the power.bind the pipe.treaded the pipe.cutting.chipping.measuring the distance of light.the height of switch

Very accomodating

The company is very accomodating from the management down to the utilities. They are also keen to details as they ensure that the trainees will never miss out any possible thing to be learn.

Building wiring and installation of lightings and power devices, panels, breakers,fire alarms, data. Bending and lay out of pipes. Fabrication of cable trays.

Engineering and communication services

In this company, I learned a lot of knowledge that i carry on and apply it on my present job. This type of work is very interesting for me, I improve may skills and ability for being a good Electrician.

Good

This company is an employee-friendly establishment They give good benifits and promotes a give and take employee-employer relationship wherein we can learn something from them and they can also have knowledge from us.

Pros

Free gift check every christmas

Cons

Project based

Productive and fun workplace

I learned how to deal with other employee. The management was good and well organized as well as the employee and the manpower.

Good company

I worked 8 hours a day six days a week. I learned how to handle projects and manpower. I learned to deal other professionals with regards to the implementation of electrical works. It was fun and great working with my co-workers. It is very hard for me to finish the job with deadline when my co-workers kept on being absent.

Pros

Complete with medical benefits, SSS and Pag-ibig

Cons

No overtimes and project based ( unstable job)

Above Average Company

A typical day at work was doing project estimate cost, review of electrical and telecom blue print plans and AUTOCAD detailed drawings. I have learned to be very versatile in terms of work, don't let anybody do the job for you, you have to be committed and be true to all expectations. Management was not that strong, because little care was seen on the benefits of many, only a few have such luxury. My co-workers are very supportive and really wants you to be the best. Hardest part of the job was handling so many personnel around 60 to 100 persons on a project, too complex to assigned specific tasks and let them understand the timeframe requirement. The most enjoyable part was the gatherings after project completions.

Pros

Bonuses, Many Friends

Cons

work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alecto General Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Alecto General Technology
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?