AkzoNobel

AkzoNobel Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,593 reviews

Productive, working culture, professionalism, Knowledge building

Productive, working culture, professionalism, Knowledge building & lot more.Great place to work except their salary structure basically for off role employees.

Awesome company!

A very happy 5 years with amazing finance colleagues in Slough and Altrincham! Very forward thinking in terms of continuous improvements. I couldn’t recommend Akzo enough.

A complete joke if you ask me .

Management cares more about smoke breaks , skin color , and less about work ethic . The rules aren't the same for everybody , certain people can break all the rules while the new guys do all the work . Management has no control at all and they board of directors needs to take a peek at what's really happening with this company . A real overhaul of the so-called management team needs to be addressed asap.

La gente se dedica más a hacer daño que a preocuparse por si trabajo y si propia vida

Cuando hay problemas entre compañeros por tema trabajo no hacen nada y si lo puede tapar a dirección mejor

Pros

No encuentro

Cons

Favoritismos entre jefes y operarios, no hay los medios suficientes para trabajar con seguridad la

Environment de travail excellent

Environment de travail agréable , il y a toujours la possibilité de faire des courtes formations ou des cycles de d’étude financier par la société .

Pros

Cantine correcte

Cons

Écart de salaire énorme entre les directeur de BU et les autres cadred

Feel like family

Great place to work it’s like a family setting in the office . Everyone knows you by name they just have a high turnover rate it is Union based for people in the plant

stable but lack career advancement

cost cutting mindset, a tad too much that it affects internal staff benefits and team cohesion activities. lack career advancement but overall supportive top management. fast paced and a lot of multi tasking.

Good

The Company is over all good for all company and Products and also are very good for decorative Companies .So happy to work with this company Overall all Products are good …..

Very Good Company culture

Company has many very long time employees, likely because the work-life balance is very good and the pay/benefits are decent.Some technical processes seem a bit loose and disorganized, but the managers and employees seem to do the best they can with what they have to work with. Very fast paced work environment, but they are respectful of your time, the workday ends after 8 hours and vacation time is easy to take.

Overall AkzoNobel was a great company to work for. I worked for an amazing team. My supervisor challenged me and today, I'm better for it.

Overall AkzoNobel was a great company to work for. I worked for an amazing team. My supervisor challenged me and our team on personal growth. Today, I feel that I'm better personally and professionally from his commitment to personal development. That being said, although my role was essentially a function of sales, our work was meaningful to the industry and had a positive impact on so many.

Great Employer with maximum learning for career growth

AkzoNobel is a world class leading brand of paints and chemicals its dream of every person to work for company like this which has a defined culture,vision and mission.I think AkzoNobel is a platform where you can actually learn and enhance your skills.Because unlike some other multinationals Akzo makes you work and demands you to put efforts for overall improvements.Your performance is closely monitored and you cannot chill for days and weeks and keep getting paid.You will have to show that you're working your a** off and providing results.In my career i have seen people move up their career after cashing Akzo experience worldwide..

Pros

Top employer, 2nd world's largest paint manufacturer, High safety policies, International traveling, Internal job switch(local and international), Hardcore learning experience.

Cons

No bonus for sales people-Only incentive, Salary is less paid/you will have to negotiate, No insurance for parents-If you're single then its only you, Poor HR and policies referring to Pak office.All Saturdays are working days for sales.

Best organization to work

Please work hard to get a job here. But keep it in mind, 8f you want to learn, to grow and to secure a best career. Those people who don't want to work and don't want to learn, should not join AkzNobel.

Very well-organized vison and mission to move the company forward

Great learning experience. Akzo had some of the best Operational Excellence material and plans when compared to other organizations. I believe the material was developed through work with McKinsey. Unfortunately, the Specialty Chemicals business was spun off and most of the operational excellence people drifted away.

Productive and fun workplace

The best company I've ever worked in. The people there are amazing to work with. Sure there is office politics as with every workplace but if you come to work to do your job and go then you'll have peace. I was an inservice trainee there and was paid a below average stipend by a government grant but employees paid by the company were overall satisfied with their comp and benefits. My best time there was when the company had a team building event at Blue Lagoon. Overall the company culture promotes excellence and motivates employees to always put their best foot forward.

Great people to work with

I was employed here for only a short time. But the work was easy. It’s dusty and dirty but they provide uniforms and boots. Great pay, good benefit, good people

Ambiente di lavoro nella media

Manca per questa azienda una figura da leader che la completi

Pros

Mensa

Cons

C’è sempre qualcosa che non funziona

Empresa dinâmica e agradável de trabalhar

Fornecemos tintas e revestimentos sustentáveis e inovadores nos quais nossos clientes, comunidades – incluindo o meio ambiente - demandam cada vez mais. É por isso que tudo o que fazemos começa com People. Planet. Paint. Nosso portfólio de marcas de classe mundial - como Coral, International, Sikkens e Interpon - tem a confiança de clientes em todo o mundo. Atuamos em mais de 150 países e buscamos nos tornar líderes globais da indústria. É o que você esperaria de uma empresa de tintas pioneira que está comprometida com metas baseadas na ciência e tomando medidas genuínas para enfrentar os desafios globalmente relevantes e proteger as futuras gerações.Para obter mais informações, visite www.akzonobel.com.© 2022 Akzo Nobel N.V. Todos os direitos reservados.

Pros

As pessoas são colaborativas e possuem espírito de equipe.

Good pay..8 hr shift when there is no overtime

It's a good place to work lots of overtime & Saturdays included..it takes almost 5 years before you can get a permanent position on day shift...not the idea job if you have small kids mainly newborns you'll miss alot of family time

Pros

Pay

Cons

Forced overtime you think your about to get off and get forced 30 mins prior to getting off

Competitive and productive

Mostly of all project on ship and gasplant building where I have been working as a Paint Supervisor were with Akzonobel International Paint material and I very glad due to it was good cooperation and support on itch steps of business with all members of this Company.

Avenir incertain

En France, beaucoup d'incertitude sur l'avenir du site. Restructuration et PSE en nombre sont stressant. Les salaires sont plutôt interessants si bien négociés. En revanche les avantages sont limités pour une entreprise de cette taille. Interessement très variable, CE quasi inexistant (par manque de moyens), prime très compliquée à négocier.Pas ou peu d'évolution si vous n'êtes pas cadre. Pas d'augmentation individuelle au mérite mais en fonction d'une grille de salaire.

Pros

équilibre vie pro / vie perso

Cons

pas d'évolution

Used to be a great place to work

Over the last 4 years they seem to have constant reviews for redundancy, it’s used to be a great place to work. Now the shareholders are placed on a pedestal way above customers and staff. Staff turnover is really high and it’s constantly under staffed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AkzoNobel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits