AKARI LIGHTING & TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION

AKARI LIGHTING & TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION Employee Reviews

Philippines21 reviews

Not a very good place to work

Not a very good place to workNot good at handling peopleWork on SaturdaysSalary is okayBenefits are okayinterview and application process takes 2 weeks

No career growth in the company, but old employees in sales stay because they have nowhere to go.

The office is not a typical workplace, it is very poorly designed, no proper tables and chairs, even manager have to sit on a monobloc chair, no privacy no cubicles.Very old bldg. structure, refuse to change and to advance, they will force you to perform work even if it is not on your JD, poor work life balance, too much office politics especially the sales managers.

not recommended. if you value your life do not waste it here

stressful and very manipulative co workers. they do not value your hardwork they just don't care. hypocrosy is everywhere. they treat you like a robot who does not have feelings.

Poor management

If you will be assign in warehouse dept. you do multiple job descriptions and work for long hours without paying an overtime and work as remotely like a toy

Pros

Competitive and friendly co-workers

The company is good.

The company is good. Didn't have a hard time to apply. Very accommodating. The salary is also good. The work load is not heavy. But there are colleagues that is feeling boss.

Needs More Improvement

Lack of preparation with onboarding process and orientation with the staffs. Office environment is dirty, not properly managed and equipment isn't the best to work with. Staff at the branch can come across as rude/unprofessional if you annoy them or if they don't like you anymore. Certain staff members were given more work & deadlines due to the lack of staff. No proper delegation with the certain task given like data or information to work with. No clear direction & proper cooperation with the management. Despite this with the little they give you, it challenges you to work with whatever you have. Always read the reviews of former employees before applying. Once you experienced it, it tends to be true.

Pros

Some of your officemates especially the new employees are the easiest to work with.

Cons

Difficult upper management & exec staff. CEO lacks empathy with employee, takes too long to make decisions, revises all the time. All things must be approved by the CEO.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Nice colleagues and friendly environment. Recommended to all applicants who has passion in sales industry and lighting industry. Many benefits and incentives.

Competitive salary

The company provide great perks and benefits. Some co-workers are a little toxic. Travel while working is a good thing. All mandatory benefits are also given.

the culture is not good traditional chinese culture business

as an auditor on field the job is ok once you get a small outlet but if the outlet is one of their top store you gotta work it for a day even u have to take over time but, the problem there is OT pay and meal allowance the allowance will start from 50kms away from manila and if u will stay for a night the company will give yoy only 500 for accomodation which is not enough since you are alone and no

Quality products and good management

Akari is a good company. They offer good quality products with affordable prices. Employees in Akari are happy because of a good management. They provide continuous trainings and programs to their employees to enhance their skills.

Jobs at AKARI LIGHTING & TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION

See more jobs

happy and busy work place

i've learn a lot of things specially at electrical products and experience d a lot of things ive did'nt experience before. they teached me a lot of things ive didn't kno.

Pros

with benefits

Cons

deduction on total sales regarding on incentives

Prodictive and fun

Its a good company you can learn about electricity And all your co-employer is very kind he teach all you dont knowlegable and the super visor is also kind

I hope that the CEO will have a change of heart and reflect on his attitude and actions. Its not all about money and business.

Worst management / indecisive/ treats employees unfairly and no security of tenure. I saw that employees of Akari are hardworking and loyal and yet the management is so bad.

Pros

Good basic salary

Cons

No benefits, long hours, no security of tenure

Very bad and worst company. Don't waste time on this company!

Very bad company! The owner have bad attitude and acts like a God. The other higher management people are worst as well. They command as if they have all the resources. BIR should check this company as well. Bad management system. They are bad filipino-chinese owner. Degrading filipinos who work for them. Very bad! Don't apply to this company.

Pros

Nothing! All bad.

Cons

Everything on this entire company.

Target the monthly sales

Job description: *Assists customers in locating merchandise and answering a variety of questions concerning general merchandise; demonstrates use of merchandise upon request. *Checks tagged prices to verify accuracy referring to price list *Checks inventory listing with actual inventory on shelf and reports discrepancies to supervisor.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

8hours

Productive and challenging tasks.

Considering that its my first job I applied after college I can say that I learned a lot from the company and my manager enhanced and boosted my confidence that I can do job that was assigned for me. Every different situation on accounts discrepancies challenges me always and it leaves me satisfaction that I can do judgment and bring out ideas I never expect that I could. Management is awesome.

Productive and fun work environment

The company has a good work environment. Employees are very friendly and fun, you can undoubtedly approached them and you can see and feel that they have alertness and willingness to accommodate you or give what you need.

Pros

First friday mass

Cons

Long work hours

Multi Tasking

I Have learned a lot in this company because of multi tasking job nature like hiring manpower, monitoring inventory, meeting with managers, monitoring sales and weekly reports.

Pros

Meal and Travel Allowance

Cons

Lack of Communication Allowance

Typical work day, not applicable, what you learned, management, workplace culture, not applicable, enjoyable part, hardest part, confidential, not applicable

Honestly, it's an uncomfortable place to work.

A TYPICAL DAT AT WORK - We take our lunch on the afternoon because of the meetings and we stay in the office until around 8pm instead of 6pm only (this is what people from Executive Office do). WHAT YOU LEARNED - I've learned a lot. I'm learning everyday. I've learned how to manage my time more, I've learned what to prioritize when there is so much pressures and deadlines. I've learned that for every hard work, there is a multiple reward. MANAGEMENT / CO-WORKERS / HARDEST PART OF THE JOB - It is simply there is no peace, love and teamwork inside. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB - I don't know yet. I'm looking forward to it.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long hours, Benefits, Salary, Management

Close family business

This is a close family business. There is no much challenge since all decisions is coming from the owner.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AKARI LIGHTING & TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits