AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews

Philippines44 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Air Asia has always been practicing the Fun and Friendly culture working environment. Be it on the offices, flight operations work area and most especially, Onboard. No Seniority, only fairness and equality. Thus, a Just Culture.
Pros
perks and benefits of a flying crew
Cons
No fixed schedule. No holidays.
Salary / Benefits
It's been a great experience to work with Air Asia and I enjoyed working most of the time . It's mostly a man's work but I endure everything and surpass what was expected from me.
Salary / Benefits
I love working in this field despite of less salary because i meet a lot of people from different culture, beliefs and walks of life. Amazing experience meeting diversed people.
Salary / Benefits
being an intern to airasia was one of the memorable and unforgettable day of my life meeting diffferent nationalities improve added self confidence.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot here in Air Asia which is I improved my communications skills. I was able to communicate with different nationality. Chinese people is the very hardest passenger we handled because of the language most of them can't talk and understand english.
Salary / Benefits
People there are very nice to work with! During my on the job training my trainer made sure that I am learn as much as I can, that im not there just to photocopy and scan documents, they gave me tasks that I might use on my future career such as handling accounts, reading and replying to emails and even attend meetings!
Salary / Benefits
In my On the Job Training in AirAsia my experience being a Trainee in AirAsia they teach me how to communicate with other customer by calling them asking for their different details also my department is Sales and Distribution thats why they also teach me how to book a flight tickets, at first it was hard to learn how to book a flight but it was fun. In AirAsia I met new people who i can also call a Family, meeting them in Airasia give me more energy or courage to go and do my job not just them but also my family who support me through it all. They build a good relationship between Trainee and Staff of AirAsia.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
i like to work as a team and like to gain knowledge and skills. it's a great opportunity if there was a platform to showcase the skills what i have inside.
Pros
transport support
Cons
break time or pray time
Salary / Benefits
This is a you population company with employees smiling almost every time despite the job. Good salary and benefits, AirAsia takes care of its employees. Good working Environment. Workload is a little more compare to some airlines especially in manila..
Salary / Benefits
It's fun to work in Airasia and they have a good travel benefits for their employee. They send their staffs to work in Malaysia since this company is. Owned and managed by Malaysians. We are hired directly by Airasia Philippines. We can travel for a cheap price including our families and some of our friends.
Pros
Discounts in travel
Cons
Short breaks
Salary / Benefits
We help guest service to check in passengers. We also help passengers to check in themselves through Air Asia's kiosk. At the boarding gate we check passengers boarding pass if they are in the right flight. The management is good because they follow the rules and regulations. In terms of work culture they are fun to be with because they are very hospitable to us. The hardest part of my job is talking to passengers who have complains tho its normal but for me sometimes its hard specially if they don't know how to speak english. Ofcourse the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see the passengers are satisfied with my service.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Standing long hours
Salary / Benefits
I have the strength to work with loyalty, dedication and determination to succeed my goal and my company's goal. I am willing to stay with one company as long as they want me to accomodate on their offers.
Pros
Free lunches
Salary / Benefits
Learned alot during training. Explored new places and made new friends but unhappy with my stay. Before you apply, make sure if this is the job for you because there's no turning back.
Benefits
Cons
Colleagues, Unfairness, Bullying
Salary / Benefits
Great working environment, Diverse culture, trainings are provided to the employees for competency. Competitive salary and benefits. enjoyable part of working is helping the passengers.
Pros
Travel Benefits
Cons
Salary deduction.
Salary / Benefits
I'm only a trainee in air asia but they treat us as a normal employee, we're doing what the normal aircraft mechanics will do, such as, removal and installation of Landing gear wheels, and etc.
Salary / Benefits
As a trainee, they helped me in my first days. As time goes by, you are just enjoying your work. Everything is in an SOP so seldom problems arise. I never had a problem at work.
Salary / Benefits
The company I work for has an "excellent" job culture having a light professional atmosphere. In the six years since joining, I've seen an even greater improvement from within the company and its corporate culture. I've also moved up and have been promoted to other tasks which I am thankful for . My primary reason for seeking new opportunities center on the deteriorating urban setting of Manila and its congested surroundings. Traffic around the city is a serious daily issue. Of equal or perhaps my greatest concern is the peace and order issues that remain and the possibility that this can only get worse in the near future.
Pros
Relaxed Professional atmosphere
Cons
Very limited parking facilities for employees
Salary / Benefits
Career advancement, Fun working environment Innovative Compose of young and energetic team Work life balance is fair enough Generous on giving out bonus
Pros
Travel Opportunities
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
My typical day at work, is first going on time at the office. Our working hours start at 9:00 am and ends at 06:00 pm. Everyday there is a lot of works that needs to do. First thing to do in the morning is to check our email, if there is any concern on Performance and Cabin, I am the one dealing on that. In line with my job, first thing need to know is how to immediately response on any problems that being encountered. You should be focus, know what you are doing, has a good decision making, know how to deal with any kind of problem, and if there's a thing you don't know or unsure, ask your colleague or supervisor, do not hesitate to ask for help. In our workplace, doing working hours, we really work as a team. All my colleague become my friends that is why working with them is not so hard. The most enjoyable part on my job is the challenge, everyday is different problems that i always encounter and that is the challenge part. And the workloads, though there is a lot of workload on my part, I still enjoy doing it.
Salary / Benefits
Busy work schedule on a daily basis. It Isn’t Easy but It Is Manageable. Happy environment and colleagues. Team effort to be able to meet our goal. Coaching and Huddle.
Salary / Benefits
I am at the domestic airport, assisting passengers with their flight, specially in boarding gates. I also assist passengers with the self service kiosk, just in case they have questions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overtime