AIA Philam Life Insurance Company

AIA Philam Life Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews

just okay place for internships

manageable workload but very tedious. although quite easy with guidance and with eventual getting used to the job. however, it must be considered that the duration of my work was during the pandemic so it was a work-from-home setup

Weekly Hurdle

The company train me and give me valuable experience. I improved, develop, and gain new skills!I believe the company goal and vision is fit fit to what I want and my current lifestyle.

It really gives you a very good work and life balance.

You can maximize your time and also your potential income because it is not limited. You can earn as much as you want. It not just give great job opportunities to people but it also fulfill its promise to save more lives, save more families through sad events of life.

Stressful

Salary is not matched with the volume of work responsibilities. Great people within the department.Compensation package is also good. Agile environment.

Pros

Great colleagues

Good place to have at least 3 months work experience

It's my first career as a financial advisor during the lockdown last 2021 until now. It gave me work experience to have self-development and part-time work is also acceptable so that I can focus on searching for a permanent job. I'm for a multiple source of income.

Fun workplace with lots of engagement

Great people but it's sad that the company is going downhill. No job security at these times, many employees are let go and work is transferred or outsourced.

Pros

Many sports events

Cons

Company is not stable

Easy work, not a lot to learn

We were only taught about / expected to do recruitment work and not a lot else in the HR functions. The tasks were routine and since the shifts were short, we got to work efficiently to get a lot more done in a short timespan. The people were also nice, but it can be a bit frustrating at times since we seemed to be supervised *mostly* by fellow interns who have been there a bit longer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Philam Life Insurance Company. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits