Afni

Afni Employee Reviews

Philippines26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,890 reviews

Just all about business.

They would never care and higher management would even blast you with demotivating words on your group chat for not hitting your target. It's also hard to take vacation leaves. Faulty system crashes most of the time.

Pros

Near home

Cons

Not competitive salary, too many requirements.

Not good, Salary disputes

Not good, salary disputes. Management sucks, work sucks, everything is not working properly. TL sucks. Everything sucks. No work life balance. No OT pays.

Pros

Not good, Salary disputes

Cons

Not good, Salary disputes

Good company i guess it depends on what account you will get

Has great benefits (non-monetary) for employees. It will ultimately dpend on which account you will get. But afni cares(management) about employees..

Pros

Non-monetary benefits

Cons

Low pay

Coaches and Management

What I learned is management is not thinking and they promote coaches who lack leadership skills. Management tends to abuse their position and power tripping to their agent specially if they don't like it. This is the worst company I've ever had.Please make sure to train your Coaches well and promote those who truly deserve the position not promote coaches because they are already tenured. Knowledge can be learned but the leadership? You need to harness the skills or find those who heave leadership skills not the abusers of position.

Pros

Cons

toxic and lack of leadership skills from the management

Fun to work with teammates sometimes has toxic management

Salary offer is kinda low but the incentives and bonuses are sometimes generous. My account in this company is semi stressful and challenging and rewarding. The teammates are easy to work with, some of the managers and TL are approachable. Power tripping may occur with some of the higher ups. They sometimes devise plans to escalate you for termination, which I hear as well from previous employees.

Pros

Incentives and Bonuses, proximity to home

Cons

Power tripping, low salary offer.

Productive and fun workplace, Lacks good management

It was an awesome experience although consideration is another thing for them, they are always by the book and work life balance is not really part of the mission vision

AFNImazing

I love the company's importance of family and most especially the HMO benefits. In times of pandemic, AFNI Inc. did their very best to support the employees of giving us source of income to feed our family.

They care about the employees

Their motto is "family matters". Back when I was with them I felt appreciated as an employee. They regularly gave away food which is super nice, they even had a raffle for a motorbike and a car. They also check which employees regularly visit the clinic for various ailments and recommend plans of action for improved health. The most noteworthy however is the action they took when the Covid19 virus wrecked havoc in March 2020. They were the first to cease operations in the country and they were among the first companies to offer work from home. They also offered 60% of basic pay to employees unable to work at home. I recommend AFNI. The only reason I left is I took care of my brother's baby. I can go back there but now that we have a virus lingering in the country I prefer a working at home so I can be safe and not add to the number of pedestrians on the street.

Super Stressful, Super Toxic and Super Politics

appointed promotion even if not regular just be a kiss-@#$ to be the favorite.super stressful leaders,power tripper,if you don't have a backer- sorry!

Challenging

Nice place to work. Just the culture (which is not exclusive to AFNI). I have had a lot of fun with some of my collegues. Coaching sessions are not so formal, I prefer formality.

Fun workplace

Working as a team manager is a bit hard and easy. My job and responsibility is to motive each of my member. Push them to their limit to make sure that their doing their best every call.

Pros

Incentives for team

Productive and fun

Work was fun because of the friends that i met in training and production. i've learned that afni take care of there employees welfare and its a great place to work with.

Na

do not expect the 28k offer it is the maximum they can provide but needs 3 years and up experience with telco some just got 22k package and all incetives no matter how small or big it is it has tax

Unfair company

The training provided here is not enough. The supervisors, team leaders, sme's are very unfair. They have favoritism in every wave class. The supervisors talked in advance all the trainees to give them high rating on job performance. The supervisors, tl's, sme's are not approachable. They complain a lot whenever they need to guide the trainees. They prefer to make chitchat inside the room. Instead of helping the trainees. What i like on this company is that their HR employees are very accommodating and helpful.

Pros

Giveaways

Cons

Unfair Suoervisors, TL's, SME's, Low Salary

Best company for career growth

This company is the best company for career growth to all employees. This gives the employee the promotion that they deserved depending on their skills and knowledge.

Pros

Healthcard up to 4 dependents for free

Cons

Pay disputes sometimes.

Not bad for one of the new company in the Philippines.

They need to work on their Human Resource when it comes to process and employee relations. I know they can do better. All of my mentors were supportive and willing to help, I learned a lot from them when it comes to handling customer's issues.

Poor Management

This is the worst company when it comes to management. U always have this fear that whenever you check your salary there is always this dispute that takes up to 6 mos before getting fixed. There is 2 offices in Quezon City,PH which is 2 kilometers away. So whenever you have an appointment with HR you need 2 walk 2 kilometers to reach the other building. Shuttles is only for officers not for agents.

Pros

Free lunch.

Cons

Shuttle. Management. Payroll. Location. Facilities

They care their employees future by giving them a change to grow

AFNI cares about the people and the business as well. They balance family and work. It give benefits and incentives who ever excel and perform on their task

Pros

friendly ennvironment including managers

Cons

metrics driven

productive and fun working place

productive and fun working place. they treat their employees as family. always have passion for their people. has extensive coaching sessions for TLs.

Unprofessional

Toxic Environment Don't have enough Lockers Very poor security Body guards pervert Restroom don't have tissue and soap Unprofessional Delay Salary Dress code is very unprofessional specially with Team leaders, Trainer, Operation Managers, SME's Dirty Pantry Elevators not working

Supervisor has favoritism

Supervisors have favoritism. When they are close with somebody, that person gets all the favors like the privilege of taking a time off anytime he wanted.

Pros

good pantry

Cons

management, supervisor, politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Afni. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Afni in popular locations

• Afni