Advanced Outsourcing and Business Services, Inc

Advanced Outsourcing and Business Services, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

Overall, nice company to work at

There salary is on time, the employee coordinators are accommodating and easy to reach out if you have questions or concerns. They do regular onsite visits, pre-pandemic.

Cons

Compensation and benefits package is not competitive

It's alright

The management is okay, they help you with your needs, the account managers are friendly and does visits often. The salary is based on the company you are assigned for.

Daily work activities. Learned the importance of prioritization. Management and trainers are very helpful. Collaborative work environment. Work from home setup depending on company where you are assigned.

Unprofessional HR and Colleagues

What I learned about AOBS is that, if you resign and you didn't follow what they want, your boss and HR will ignore you and they will not do any urgency once you left the company

Pros

Cons

Incompetent HR and supervisors

Fun workplace and helpful management

I have learned a lot working with Advanced Outsourcing and Business Services, Inc. Management were very helpful and they really care about their employee.

It is good

The Agency is really good at hiring and deploying their employees. They offer a very good perks and other salary related allowances. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is their main sponsor

Pros

Good Salary, diverse community

Cons

Far from home

Fun Workplace

My experience there was not that good because the interns there were not trained as myself. They just hired us then they basically give us not challenging task as an intern for us to use in the future

Great working environment

The company will ensure your growth career-wise and make sure you excel in your chosen field. They also give emphasis in work-life balance. They will try their best to accomodate your needs.

Provide work life balance

- less stress environment - end to end and admin task in recruitment - in terms of management, quite okay - workplace is quite okay - work-life environment

Pros

work life balance, workloads are doable

Cons

salary

productive and fun workplace, people are nice

During my internship, it was worth to be there because it was fun and lil bit tiring, the people there was so nice and friendly, they treat you as thier family or as a team. The workplace is good.

Pros

free merienda

un-productive and unhealthy working environment. Company values the client's than of their employees' happiness.

Working with AOBS was first happy and challenging. But then as time goes by, the management became bad then worse and right now, the worst. it has never been my goal to thrive in a company were job security is never an option for the company itself.

Pros

Cons

A lot, Job security, No work life balance, Bad management, Salary disputes

Good but outweighed by bad experience

For AOBS Internal -no proper training -nepotism and too much bureaucracy -most employees not open to change (adapting new technology & process wise)

Pros

Provided good opportunities to work with different stakeholders

Cons

Co-workers are often untoward to employees that they don't like personally.

i started as an agency personnel in Concepcion Midea. Prepare social media content for marketing promotion. Assist on artwork design for marketing. Coordinate with Trade marketing during events and promotional activities.

Pros

No week end work

Cons

Work from home

Productive and fun workplace but social engagement is lacking

Outsourcing company and has many things to do and learn but lack of benefits due to being outsourced. Productive and fun workplace but social engagement is lacking

A lot of surprising experience

Working in this company gave me such opportunity to hone my own skills and professionalism. Having been promoted to different positions gave me the edge to explore new things aside from what i have signed for when I stated working with them.

Cons

Long working hours

Productive and fun workplace with friendly co workers

- learned to adapt to a changing environment. - able to work on a long work hours and under pressure - can do multitasking - i think management should provide trainings and programs that can help develop the skills of an employee

Pros

receives health benefits only

Cons

no room for growth, they don't provide trainings

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advanced Outsourcing and Business Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Advanced Outsourcing and Business Services, Inc Reviews by Location

Learn about Advanced Outsourcing and Business Services, Inc in popular locations

• Advanced Outsourcing and Business Services, Inc