Advance Food Concepts Mfg. Inc

Advance Food Concepts Mfg. Inc Employee Reviews

There's a lot of work

You can be an all around employee at your department. Production is non-stop even during holidays and you are expected to work even on your rest day. You can be very flexible and very knowledgeable at so many things in a short period of time. Trainings are provided.

Pros

ISO/IEC 17025 intensive training

Cons

long hours at work, work during holidays and sometimes rest days

Low salary rate

Needs to improve management.Need more incentives to give.Management needs to care about their employees.Theres a lot of things need to improve in this company special when it come to caring about theie employee.

Teamwork at all level of employees from Top Management to Ranks make a great Culture in Advance Food Concepts Mfg. Inc.

The Advance Food Concepts Mfg. Inc. is one of the best employer I've joined, each employee been given with importance, value and respect at all times.

Pros

Work-Life balance and employees' benefits

A typical manufacturing ambiance

It is a company with many learnings to achieve and have a very good management. It has a broad range of product to have an opportunity for development.

Pros

Accomodating and Approchable people

Cons

Long Hours

Great job great opportunity

Great job, great opportunity. I loved my job at Advance Food. They offer lots of training opportunities and they make sure that all your ideas and recommendations are heard. They are willing to offer you lots of training both inside and outside the company. My colleagues were very easy to work with and they are all always willing to help out. I was also able to use what I have learned during my undergraduate studies and apply it to my work here as a microbiologist. I had a lot of fun, gained a lot of friends, and learned a lot from this company and am very thankful for all the training and opportunities they have given me.

People are well trained in terms of technical aspects. They generously send employees to seminars.

I have learned a lot in the field of microbiology in my current work. We are well trained and personally I am a Philippine Accredited Signatory for microbiological testings. But we are not only trained in that field, I was also trained as a laboratory controller where we creates, dispose and maintain records and procedures of the system.

Pros

applicable seminars for employees

Cons

no monetary benefits, low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Advance Food Concepts Mfg. Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Salary / Benefits