ADEC Innovations

ADEC Innovations Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
It was fun working as BPA in ADEC. The management is good. Friendly co workers and staff. It is really a good company for fresh grads but the salary is too low. The job is stressful, not worthy of your salary.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
It's does not have prestige business office but it has a huge care to its employees. They have reasonable salary and benefits and also I love to celebrate Christmas party there because its extravagant.
Pros
7 hours of work load only.
Cons
No free meal
Salary / Benefits
It has been a great working experience here as a fresh grad. I had a lot of great mentors who help me to achieve my career goals. Indeed, a good company especially for starters.
Pros
good environment
Cons
excess overtime
Salary / Benefits
Management is not good. Salary is low. There is no increase. Employee flirting instead of working. I hope there is a rule that no couples are allowed within the company or in team.
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Supervisors, Team leaders are approachable and colleagues are easy ro.work.wirh., there was no tension at all. Benefits are not good especially HMO because Ican.only.used after 6 months, otherwise some benefits are good. Maybe the company.is.just starting.
Salary / Benefits
There is no work-life balance and no sense of care for employees. They will force you to work even in calamities. Your salary will be below average and management is cancer.
Pros
People at low level are nice
Cons
People at management level are a-holes, basic benefits, long hours, low compensation, stressful
Salary / Benefits
Not sure what to say. All in all company was great so many activities for their employees. Enjoyed staying for about 3 years, though I resigned due to luck of proper leadership I guess with my Team Lead.
March 16, 2020
We’re glad to hear this. It’s important for us to promote employee engagement, and we’re happy to know that we’re on the right track. Please feel free to reach out to us on your concern, and we’re more than happy to discuss this with you. Thanks!
Salary / Benefits
Great BPO Filipino company to work . Core Values are Philippine Centric based that all employees of different levels can relate easily. Engagement Activities are fun and exciting for both BPO and IT groups.
March 16, 2020
Thank you for this positive response. Comments like this empower us to continue striving for improvement in our workplace. Let us know if you have thoughts and ideas on how we could make our environment even better. Thank you!
Salary / Benefits
Company is not stressful. its also have friendly management, you will learn many things. Good for first stage of being an employee. They also have events to boost your self esteem.
February 27, 2020
We’re glad that you had a positive experience working with us. Feedback like yours enable us to continuously improve our working environment. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Salary / Benefits
Co-workers and environment is okay. Management is not. No job security at all. They recently had to cost-cut and force resigned a-lot of employees (regardless of how good they are in their work).
February 27, 2020
We’re glad to hear your wonderful experience with us. Comments like this empower us to make our environment a better place for work. If you have further suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you!
Salary / Benefits
the management is good; good working environment; talk directly to US counterparts; there are training; room for growth when you ask for it; very fun workplace
Cons
low salary;
April 21, 2020
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace; great managers; lax culture; I have enjoyed my stay and learned a lot especially in handling a project, boost my excel skills by handling data as part of my report. Pioneered a report obtain from master data - used pivot tables and graphs in excel.
Cons
limited benefits
February 27, 2020
We’re happy to hear this. We strive to continuously improve our workplace environment, and it motivates us to know that we inspired people like you to strive for excellence. Feel free to reach out if you have ideas or suggestions on how we can do better. Thank you!
Salary / Benefits
The company is great and the benefits location is convenient, working hours is is sometimes long but the management in the my department only cares for existing employees
Pros
Mon-Fri
Salary / Benefits
There are a lot of things and ideas you will learn and grasp during your stay. It will enhance your time management and resourcefullness. At the same time you have to be at your best to attain positive results
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace but low salary even the lunch break is paid. No promotion. No salary increase. Too far from my home. The management is good. My supervisor and line lead are also good.
Pros
Lunch break is paid
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
The culture and the people are nice. It's a good company for fresh graduates. But if you are looking for a company which provides career growth or salary increase, this is not the right company for you.
Pros
Fun and Family Culture
Cons
Low salary and no career growth
Salary / Benefits
I have been a title examiner for 3 years at ADEC Innovations, and all I can say is that the company is a good place to work with. Incentives are given if the production and quality target is achieved.
Pros
Production and Quality Incentives, Friendly Work Environment
Cons
Compressed working hours per week
Salary / Benefits
Compensation and Benefits okay, has a good working environment, workmates are friendly and easy to get along with but politics everywhere and management easily changes decisions.
Pros
Location is great for people who live in the South
Cons
Longhours
Salary / Benefits
My daily work starts in ordering Demand and Payoff statements to the client using email, fax and different websites. And by obtaining it, we have to scanned the statement and forward it to the client. I learned to be focus to the clients requests and be able to accomplished it on time without delays. I enjoy working in our workplace because my co-workers is fun to be with, outside and inside the office. whenever you have questions with regards to the process they surely help you and approach you politely. The hardest part of the job is to be consistent, always 100% productivity and 100% quality of work. The most enjoyable part of my job is accomplishing your target and satisfying your client with your work.
Salary / Benefits
The company is really nice and they have a good management. The facilities are nice to, they have a very strict security which is nice and all in all the company is great because they give equal opportunity their employees.
Salary / Benefits
if you are looking for a good management then this is the company for you. But if you are looking for a higher compensation then its not the proper company for you.
  1. Employee Reviews