ActiveOne Health logo
ActiveOne Health

ActiveOne Health Employee Reviews

Philippines39 reviews

Needs improvement

They don’t screened much of their employees, some employees have bad values. Requesting document processing is not that fast it takes months before you can get your request. Salary is slightly above minimum only regardless of their client company. No travel allowance.

My fellow nurses beware

Activeone is an agency that assigns nurses to work as occupational health nurses. At first, you will think that they’re a good company since they’ll provide training with their tools used onsite. So the days comes and I was assigned to the site nearest me. First day of work and I heard a lot of bad comments, they said that previous nurses doesn’t last there. I brushed it off and continuously work. Everyday I realised why, the management doesn’t give you the support you needed, the company would always ask you task that’s outside your working scope, we kept on saying this with Activeone but no actions were taken. This is before pandemic hits. Come pandemic, was the nightmare part. We were only given hazard pay for the first 3 weeks, no shuttle was provided so we had to ask for the company to include us with the service. NO PPE WAS PROVIDED. The employees were kind enough to offer us PPE. The clinic was even worst. Although that part was with the company, but Activeone didn’t give us the supply either. Also the company keeps on asking your log in times and “investigate” if there’s some dispute. It’s annoying at some point. My list could go on with the negative things I can say about this company. I really don’t recommend it with newbies. During my stay there I felt more of an office staff than a nurse.
Salary / Benefits

Really great pay and lighter workload

Worked as a company nurse and I was compensated very well. The only con is I was working alone in the clinic they assigned me to which can get pretty lonely, but still, the workload was pretty light compared to when you work as a hospital nurse.

Pros

Great compensation

Cons

Working independently

Needs lots of improvements

Hope that Activeone health values nurses and doctors when they deploy on their site. Not just put them there and be on their own. They do not even visit there sites regularly. Takes months to follow up request and requirements from them.

Pros

1 day hiring process

Cons

No career growth, low salary, no appreciation to nurses and doctors

Very supportive boss

* i have a very supportive boss in payroll department *a very competitive team *very typical busy days when it comes to payroll processing 10,15,25,30 *the most enjoyable part is a free coffee every Monday! and free meal :)

Excellent

Activeonehealth, Inc. Provides services to the differnt companies that needs medical health needs..They have doctors and nurses that give first aid care.

fun workplace

the typical day at work is you will assist your doctor in any medical cases. you will be the one who will get the vital signs of the employees, and also you will dispense medicine for the employees. workplace is nice, all employees are very friendly.
Salary / Benefits

Fun Workplace but no room for advancement

My co-workers are very easy to get along with. Unfortunately, monthly payment is not sufficient with the workload given. In the end, the pay is not enough.

Pros

Health Benefits

Cons

Long hours and forced overtime

Productive same time enjoy

So far ok... Overall, But still needs improvement to continue or achieved the care and services needed, to satisfy the needs of the client or patient rather...

productive

i work 8hrs a day. I've learned a lot, i learned how to manage emergency cases. I've learned how to give first aide. My critical thinking also enhanced.

Pros

free trainings

Cons

low salary

Jobs at ActiveOne Health

See more jobs

fun in the clinic

My working environment in Accenture Globalone is productive and i have a great team. The management manage the clinic so well but not with the staff..

Pros

compensated well

Cons

management

Look Somewhere Else

Applicable For Consultants Only. No personal HMO benefits. No parental HMO benefits. No sick leaves No personal leaves No government-mandated contributions. Incompetent Human Resource personnel. LOOK AWAY PEOPLE!

Pros

Cons

Too Many To Mention

Challenging

ActiveOne will help you develop skills that you'll be needing in every aspect of your life. It is a great workplace to grow gracefully in the corporate world.

Pros

Great HR team.

Cons

Low compensation
Salary / Benefits

Not advisable even for newbies

toxic sites, minimum pay, unclear/unpaid OT, unjustifiable management, they hire unprofessional workers, unclear advises, different protocols, queuing inquiries,

Low salary rate / Nurses are not appreciated

I’ve been with ActiveOne for almost 8 years, and I can say that my stay with them was not that good... first, the tenured nurses were not appreciated in any way... second, for my almost 8 yrs in service i can still recall na parang thrice lang nagkaroon ng increase... first upon regularization, second was after 5yrs and the last one is at my 7th yr... The compensation is not align with the task that they will give you.. third, regarding with the monthly reports, all the reports/templates are redundant to one another... I just hope ActiveOne will do necessary actions regarding the comments coming from their nurses...

Cons

Not well compensated and no appreciation of nurses

Productive and fun workplace

8 hours shift and 48 hours a week. I learned to be independent because, the nurse was all alone during the daytime, from Monday to Friday. The Physician comes at 9 pm to 12mn only. It is a company with over 80 employees. And we as nurses, do actions and decisions independently especially during emergency cases and if the employee needs to be sent home.

Low salary

The company gives low salary with no benefits such as paid leaves..demands the employees to work more even beyond the working hours but would not pay for the extended time unless it would be within their specified time as to be called "overtime" which the employee should "justify". They don't provide any opportunity for advancement. They don't care much about the employees' concerns.

Cons

Low salary without benefits; little concern for employees welfare
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace.

Productive and fun workplace. They have a free summary for nurses and doctors . They do overall meeting to ask our concerns and updated health trends.

Fun and good environment

My job requires me to manage patients according to their health complaints. I also review annual physical exams, order necessary diagnostics and laboratories. I prescribe medications based on my assessment n the employee. I also issue clearance for employees who are fit and unfit to work. I make sure that the clinic can provide basic health care and first aid. my job is MWF and gives me time to do other things outside the clinic. The nurses I work with are very helpful. The hardest part of the job is having no career progression

Pros

Nurses are very helpful

Cons

No career progression

No career growth

I've been in this company, Activeone Health Inc. for 5 years already and I've never experience any salary increase at all. I have learned that there is no career growth, no challenging task. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning how to interact with people be a friend with them.

Pros

typical 8 hours work a day

Cons

there's no salary increase and benefits

Low salary no benefit

They dont know how to care for their employees. They only care about money. Even their own client gets mad. They just show their face and then back to what they use to do. I encountered a nurse who doesn't know basic nursing skills like o2 administration or taking the height measurement. I'm so surprised their hired her.

Cons

No benefit low salary
  • ActiveOne Health