ActiveOne Health

ActiveOne Health Employee Reviews

Philippines36 reviews
Needs improvement
They don’t screened much of their employees, some employees have bad values. Requesting document processing is not that fast it takes months before you can get your request. Salary is slightly above minimum only regardless of their client company. No travel allowance.
Very supportive boss
* i have a very supportive boss in payroll department
*a very competitive team

*very typical busy days when it comes to payroll processing 10,15,25,30

*the most enjoyable part is a free coffee every Monday! and free meal :)
Excellent
Activeonehealth, Inc. Provides services to the differnt companies that needs medical health needs..They have doctors and nurses that give first aid care.
fun workplace
the typical day at work is you will assist your doctor in any medical cases. you will be the one who will get the vital signs of the employees, and also you will dispense medicine for the employees. workplace is nice, all employees are very friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Fun Workplace but no room for advancement
My co-workers are very easy to get along with. Unfortunately, monthly payment is not sufficient with the workload given. In the end, the pay is not enough.
Pros
Health Benefits
Cons
Long hours and forced overtime
Productive same time enjoy
So far ok... Overall, But still needs improvement to continue or achieved the care and services needed, to satisfy the needs of the client or patient rather...
productive
i work 8hrs a day. I've learned a lot, i learned how to manage emergency cases. I've learned how to give first aide. My critical thinking also enhanced.
Pros
free trainings
Cons
low salary
fun in the clinic
My working environment in Accenture Globalone is productive and i have a great team. The management manage the clinic so well but not with the staff..
Pros
compensated well
Cons
management
Look Somewhere Else
Applicable For Consultants Only.
No personal HMO benefits.

No parental HMO benefits.

No sick leaves

No personal leaves

No government-mandated contributions.

Incompetent Human Resource personnel.

LOOK AWAY PEOPLE!
Pros
Cons
Too Many To Mention
Challenging
ActiveOne will help you develop skills that you'll be needing in every aspect of your life. It is a great workplace to grow gracefully in the corporate world.
Pros
Great HR team.
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Not advisable even for newbies
toxic sites, minimum pay, unclear/unpaid OT, unjustifiable management, they hire unprofessional workers, unclear advises, different protocols, queuing inquiries,
Low salary rate / Nurses are not appreciated
I’ve been with ActiveOne for almost 8 years, and I can say that my stay with them was not that good... first, the tenured nurses were not appreciated in any way... second, for my almost 8 yrs in service i can still recall na parang thrice lang nagkaroon ng increase... first upon regularization, second was after 5yrs and the last one is at my 7th yr... The compensation is not align with the task that they will give you.. third, regarding with the monthly reports, all the reports/templates are redundant to one another... I just hope ActiveOne will do necessary actions regarding the comments coming from their nurses...
Cons
Not well compensated and no appreciation of nurses
Productive and fun workplace
8 hours shift and 48 hours a week. I learned to be independent because, the nurse was all alone during the daytime, from Monday to Friday. The Physician comes at 9 pm to 12mn only. It is a company with over 80 employees. And we as nurses, do actions and decisions independently especially during emergency cases and if the employee needs to be sent home.
Low salary
The company gives low salary with no benefits such as paid leaves..demands the employees to work more even beyond the working hours but would not pay for the extended time unless it would be within their specified time as to be called "overtime" which the employee should "justify". They don't provide any opportunity for advancement. They don't care much about the employees' concerns.
Cons
Low salary without benefits; little concern for employees welfare
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Productive and fun workplace. They have a free summary for nurses and doctors . They do overall meeting to ask our concerns and updated health trends.
Fun and good environment
My job requires me to manage patients according to their health complaints. I also review annual physical exams, order necessary diagnostics and laboratories. I prescribe medications based on my assessment n the employee. I also issue clearance for employees who are fit and unfit to work. I make sure that the clinic can provide basic health care and first aid. my job is MWF and gives me time to do other things outside the clinic. The nurses I work with are very helpful. The hardest part of the job is having no career progression
Pros
Nurses are very helpful
Cons
No career progression
No career growth
I've been in this company, Activeone Health Inc. for 5 years already and I've never experience any salary increase at all. I have learned that there is no career growth, no challenging task. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning how to interact with people be a friend with them.
Pros
typical 8 hours work a day
Cons
there's no salary increase and benefits
Low salary no benefit
They dont know how to care for their employees. They only care about money. Even their own client gets mad. They just show their face and then back to what they use to do. I encountered a nurse who doesn't know basic nursing skills like o2 administration or taking the height measurement. I'm so surprised their hired her.
Cons
No benefit low salary
Salary / Benefits
Tiring but fun work place
i used to work with nurses and doctors as well as the employees. we receive different employees as our patients per day with different complaints. we assess employees and dispenses over the counter medicine to employees depending on their health status and complaints. providing health teaching and promoting health as well as assisting with the needs of the employee. making daily reports and inventory. requesting medical supplies, transmittal of health cards.
Pros
non stressful environment
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Trained their staff properly to be mor effective
Active One Health Inc. Have molded me to be better and efficient nurse. Before the deployment they sent me for trainings and seminar to ensure that ill be more confident when I am being deployed
fun work place
good for starters..I have learn a lot of my previous manager, she's also my mentor in my personal life. I enjoyed being there for almost 2 years. working there is awesome.
Pros
free lunch
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ActiveOne Health. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8