Activation Machine

Activation Machine Employee Reviews

Philippines16 reviews

Lots of work to do but friendly co - workers

Lots of work to do but friendly co - workers. I learn to manage my time more, to be more patience on things. The hardest part of the job is that you work for the job you are not the one in charge with.

Good

More activities and training to be a good leader for my merchandise r,,I have to travel every day to monitor my people,,sending my report and make the payroll

a showbiz world

i don't know why there are people who was a credit grabber, it's not their work but when being recognized by the boss the one originally made the idea was being trashed.

Pros

i found a goood friend

Cons

unreal leaders

Flexible

Not strict with time as long as you are productive with work. You have the option to work from home :) The usual and normal challenge is hiring and retaining people.

office and field

I'm handling PURE IT WATER PURIFIER UNILEVER product and handling my people to sale and motivate our client and my area is iloilo, antique and aklan our partnership in sales is micro finance like ASHI, TSKI, DUNGGANON.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

8 hours

Very fun and productive work place...

To be able to enhance my ability knowledge and to explore new job journey.and in terms of work you can count on me because I am reliable,flexible,self-motivated.and I will not making any absences,tardiness nor lateses.i will go to work even rain or shine and in sick and health.

any location assign

I learned how to introduce some health products like Scott's vitamins C. The hardest part of the job is assigning in any location around metro manila and province

Pros

free transportation

Cons

8hrs

my fun workplace is home

I am merchandiser to arrange, clean at inventory our product forevery visit in store and it was enjoy travelling every places that you don't been thier yet. i really great experience for me that i encounter a lot of people has a professional attitude at pressure. thank you

Pros

free load

Cons

long hour

learning how to leads team and make them motivated to their work.

Its was a great opportunity having this job.. ill take a lead for my guys and making motivated there when there are tired in a field.. and it really makes me happy when I see them smiling and continued to work even in a hard times.

based on productivity or sales of the items.all in all good work experienced

Pressure yet enjoy, very adventurous, patient to the client is really needed. Effort is a must, "maarte" is not applicable of being PureIt water expert. the is suchas a good family and companion.

An average organized company.

Average organized company.Long hours of working. Limited Overtime pays Does not value its employees....................................................

Pros

A Frindly Company

Cons

Long hours of working. Limited Overtime pays

Fun workplace within designated area

Must be flexible at all times Must have a budget for daily sales as required Work rapport in every branch employees Hits monthly target .

Pros

Free meals during meetings and travel allowances

Cons

very good working environment with friendly staffs

I've been here for almost a year and I really find this company good and supportive to their employees who is aiming high. Though sometimes there were days that we had a busy days but we manage the time well. I learned so much from here how to make time manageable, organize and most being dedicated to your work. I love my works that is why they love me too. My co workers are nice and very friendly. They can give help when you're in need or even without asking so. I find my job here hard at the first time but eventually I find it so challenging and so happy to be with. During our team Buildings and when busyness is on the air it feels like you become more meaningful and helpful though stress and pressures tried to override you but suddenly it will vanish for I have so much confident in myself.

quite okay but some people are not okay

Always rush and demanding,no proper channeling. Some People are not okay to work with. Process of management is okay. Some requirements are not complete

Good working environment and supportive superior and subordinates

Our superiors provided us needed training to equip us in our work. It is not hard to ask leave if it is necessary. She listens to us and give us time to explain especially if there are problems in the operation. She let us decide on the matters she thinks we can handle but always ready if we need her advise or insights. Just the same my subordinates are always behind me and willing to support me for company's sake. They gave suggestions and criticisms in a constructive way and always ready to be trained and coached. we always believe that we are one in achieving our goal.

Pros

5 days a week work

Cons

i'ts wonderful to work in creatives and advertising company

i always want to work in creatives and advertising company as well.. i love to do things and art. and also i love to handle my manpower. and give them a proper time and made them feel that they are good in the way they made what i used to order.. i always make them feel that they are important always. and i make them good in what their doing. i always tell my manpower that if they made mistakes or error don't be afraid because there is always room for another try. and fixing everything..

Pros

free lunch and allowance

Cons

8 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Activation Machine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Salary / Benefits