ActivAsia Inc.

ActivAsia Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines34 reviews

Happy workplace, friendly coworkers

I've learned from this company is how to be competitive and productive everyday. I also learned how to give proper customer service and satisfy their needs and wants. I enjoyed to be part of this company.

Pros

Incentives and paid transportation

Anywhere in the Country

ActivAsia leverages insights with leading edge event marketing strategies, concepts, and campaigns that elicit significant responses for the target market.

Pros

Free Allowance

Cons

Long Hours

Work and Life Balance

Working in ActivAsia allowed me to grow independently especially when it comes to handling clients and projects. What I like most about the company though is how balanced work and leisure is.

Pros

Free Lunch

Balance

i've learn alot in the agency, but usually i work in fields handling people, and alot of paper works.. and ive been working in bataan and pampanga area..

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

7am to 9am

Fun workplace and adorable, kind and loving executives

Employers were such a good and loving people. Fun is existing. As for job is nice but a lot of pressure and overtime. Small salary thou bonuses are pouring.

Pros

Free Lunch, Christmas bonus

Cons

more on overtime than the usual hours.

Productive and motivated

Very productive in terms of deploying my co-workers to the field. It is very enjoy to know your work even if it is not really related to you...Yo can learned so many thing about managing your time and also to your co workers. You must be productive in doing your job/

Productive and fun Workplace

It's a nice fun and Workplace a lot of learnings they have taught me. In which i have discover a lot of my capabilitities and became the best version of me.

Pros

Free Lunch breaks

Cons

Healthcare

Fun workplace

5 Days of work I learned is to finished your work in time. Late salary I don't like the attitude of my co- workers. The hardest part of the job is the report. The enjoyable part of the job is when you finished your work in 2 hours.You can go home.

Pros

Free allowance

Cons

8 Hours

My days as a brand ambassadress made me a productive and help me to become more passionate on what im doing and gained more knowledge about the field.

Being able to experience this kind of work made me realize that I have what it takes to be a good Brand Ambassador. This field helped me to gain and be passionate of what my heart wanders which is to be in line at Sales. However, as much as I wanted to stay in this kind of field, there is no career improvement there.

Pros

Free lunches, good team, and organized agency

Cons

Long breaktime

Challenging Workplace

Being under in PMFTC project I define it as a very challenging job because it requires much sacrifices, more time than family time, more effort sometimes having no lunch is a must, need more coordination and more hardwork

Flexible, Work under pressure, Leadership skills, Organized, Multitasking

Providing total quality customer satisfaction. At my very young age at that time I've realized and learned how to be professional inside and outside of the company. Our Managements are easy to cope with.

Pros

free lunch

fun

typical day at work is fine. i had fun working in Sales because i get to interact with a lot of people. My co-workers and I get a long.

more learnings and fun to work with

The company sets a standard of work that an employee has meet everyday, the management and other staff are easy to work with such that if you have question that you need to clarify they are much approachable. The have activities or reports to be done wherein you will learn.

Pros

with allowances

Cons

health care/insurance

Productive and Fun

productive and fun, i learned how to become a good employer and leader to my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is too much time of work and late giving of salary, my minimun of time of work 10 hours, sometimes it became 15 hours if the client is one of biggest company but we enjoy while working we laugh and singing to relief our tiredness.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

full time job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ActivAsia Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about ActivAsia Inc. in popular locations

• ActivAsia Inc.
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?