ActivAsia Inc.

ActivAsia Inc. Employee Reviews for Brand Ambassador

Brand Ambassador5 reviews
Philippines5 reviews

A very good company

Being a brand ambassador is not an easy job, heaps of competitor and different variety promotion stategy could be the hardest part. I love my work and i enjoyed it.

Pros

Fun environment, exercising your good quality customer service, hard working

Cons

Can be a very competitive jobs in terms of targeting sales

Easy and Fun Job

Activasia provide you with a happy environment while being competitive in your job. It gives you the opportunuty to receive competitive salary in a fun and easy way.

Productive and fun

Just follow the management so that it will build a good relationship between the manager or TL's and the promoters. There always in line up at incoming projects

Pros

Free meal in orientation

A fun workplace, you can communicate to customers aswell as your workmates

We get to work everyday. I learned that every job is not easy. I work in a field so it's kinda hazardous. The hardiest part of the job was when customers are snobbing you.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

delayed salary

My days as a brand ambassadress made me a productive and help me to become more passionate on what im doing and gained more knowledge about the field.

Being able to experience this kind of work made me realize that I have what it takes to be a good Brand Ambassador. This field helped me to gain and be passionate of what my heart wanders which is to be in line at Sales. However, as much as I wanted to stay in this kind of field, there is no career improvement there.

Pros

Free lunches, good team, and organized agency

Cons

Long breaktime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ActivAsia Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits