ActivAsia Inc.

ActivAsia Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines35 reviews

The company itself is good. But the people are not.

The work is good and chill. But the people around are not. Our FO isn't fair. I've followed up nth times for my evaluation to have proper employment status but still no move for solution at all. So disappointing.

Pros

There are times for wfh

Cons

Long hours at office. Toxic FO.

chaos in processes

they break their own standard protocols for VIP clients, always the sales gets the blame for system errors, management very distrustful of sales because of integrity issues, lack of processes.

Happy workplace, friendly coworkers

I've learned from this company is how to be competitive and productive everyday. I also learned how to give proper customer service and satisfy their needs and wants. I enjoyed to be part of this company.

Pros

Incentives and paid transportation

Easy and Fun Job

Activasia provide you with a happy environment while being competitive in your job. It gives you the opportunuty to receive competitive salary in a fun and easy way.

A very good company

Being a brand ambassador is not an easy job, heaps of competitor and different variety promotion stategy could be the hardest part. I love my work and i enjoyed it.

Pros

Fun environment, exercising your good quality customer service, hard working

Cons

Can be a very competitive jobs in terms of targeting sales

Nice workplace.

Travel opportunities and product freebies are the perks. Travelling at the same time working. There are freebies like shirt, pen, and caps. They also give us the product itself.

productive and relaxed working atmosphere

The workplace culture is very balanced and helped me learn a lot about the real world of business operations. It was very hands-on and unpredictable which made it enjoyable because everyday was different. I learnt how to manage my time wisely as well as quick thinking skills.

When I was working with them it was good and I've learn a lot more through my companion and also my manager.

I didn't expect how lucky I am to have a job with them. So, when I was working I know I'm capable and responsible enough to handle our company to improve our sales and staff.

on call

on call its allrigth to work here good people here and allways happy to work in activ asia inc. hard working people are make happy allways together and now

Productive and fun work place

The management is good. The salary is good. The work place is fun and productive. Sometimes I got bored because of the long hours work, but all in all the company is good. The best of it is we have given allowances A-side from the salary.

Pros

With allowances

Productive and fun

Just follow the management so that it will build a good relationship between the manager or TL's and the promoters. There always in line up at incoming projects

Pros

Free meal in orientation

Fun working

It's only part-time but I enjoyed working with them. They are really good at handling employees and they are paying the right amount of money a BA worked for.

good company

time management and hardworking, team work and leadership but we need to improve the employer attitude and be patient to your employees ,and be respectful

Pros

free lunch and gas load

Cons

short hour

A fun workplace, you can communicate to customers aswell as your workmates

We get to work everyday. I learned that every job is not easy. I work in a field so it's kinda hazardous. The hardiest part of the job was when customers are snobbing you.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

delayed salary

Spreading Happiness Workplace

Good and kind bossings. Fun workplace and also your co-workers. Slightly pressure but challenging. Enjoyable. Workplace culture is good also. About the management, it is nice and presentable.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Overtime

Challenging, Productive

My daily routine in my workplace are encoding, summarizing and sending report , i have learned a lot to this company and it is also my first job, i learned how to deal with the people i handle and how to manage time of urgent report

Challenging task just like a jigsaw puzzle

I enjoyed in this company because i have learned a lot of experience about how to maintain good stocks in the selling area and how to monitor expiry date, how to communicate to the customers, co-workers and superiors.

productive fun

no discrimination, they treat you as a family,fun to work with them.. they surely help you where is your forte or your future career with here at activasia

Productive and Friendly Environment

I learned alot in this company . It helps me to communicate with different people because the nature of this company is human resource, so i encounter different personality.

productive and challenging work

productive and challenging work but very tiring work because of the reason that i need to travel 3 hours from house to working place but because of this work i've learned to expand my communication skill to all kind of person and i've also learned how to be a competitive employee to my coworker

Pros

above minimum salary

Cons

long ride from home

Good incentives

ActiveAsia company was fastest agency that I ever encounter at pampanga. They have incentives like free transportation. It's good for all employees...

Pros

Transportation

Cons

With incentives

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ActivAsia Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits