acQuire

acQuire Employee Reviews

Just fine

I have not much to say except its hard to meet sales quota and i was not regularized though i did my best to make a sale each day. It was not fair.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Quota

Fun Workplace

Were are handling a pioneer LOB/Account so the management was not well equip with other circumstances may happen. the rules keeps on changing and we are like on experimental mode as always

Pros

Salary

Life and work balance

Thumbs up for Acquire not just because of a better compensation package they also have dayshift accounts that allow their employees to have a well balanced life at work and outside work.

Good Company Overall

Just needs to improve on a few things like; salary increase, key performance indicators and others. But overall it's a stable company with different offices around the world.

Productive and Nice Working Environment

Employees in Acquire are really nice. We practice Integrity and Team work all the time. We focus on resolution driven approach rather than the things that we cannot control.

Fun place and people to work

In acquire they value their people, You'll have good leaders, you can enjoy the luxury of working on dayshift. They also have good benefits and compensation.

Pros

Dayshift (work life balance)

Cons

Employees and department head treat all as equal.

Employees and coaches are always dependable, when ask you them for any help or assistance. Tools are easy to use and user friendly to be able to help customer further in regards with their technical or inter problem.

Pros

Great medical benefits.

Cons

Day shift handling australian customer's.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at acQuire?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at acQuire. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Salary / Benefits