Acquire Bpo

Acquire Bpo Employee Reviews

Philippines49 reviews

Work-life balance

Our team is collaborative and goal-oriented. The environment in this company feels like home, leaders are approachable. They are strategic and supportive.

Fast-paced and Competitive

Daily we dial out for potential customers from a list of leads on a specific territory assigned to us. As an associate sales executive, we hunt for new clients to be added to the pipeline and then we close the sale.

Pros

Free food once a week, production floor is hyped in music

Cons

Almost impossible to meet the quota

Acquire is very competitive

A lot to offer, especially with taking care of their employees. They have good HMO coverage and annual increase. A lot of activities and events to keep a happy environment.

Fun and productive work environment

People oriented and good leadership training. I was given the opportunity to grow and learn different competencies. My director & client were supportive.

N/a

Acquire people is good but the benefits and the salary is insufficient. Work ethics were fast paced and worker should be self driven and have large understanding regarding BPO world.

Australian Account with Dayshift Schedule

Works from Monday to Friday with a weekends off. Very competitive salary depending on the account that you handle. The department that I'am with is very generous and doesn't care if they give big incentives as long as you hit your quota. Year end party is always spectacular.

homey kind of environment where everyone know everyone

it is not the usual office type of job since the management sees to it that everyone enjoys what they are doing. What is hard is competing with yourself to achieve your daily quota as I was in a sales acct.

Competitive yet fun.

I don't have anything to say to this company. From recruitment to managers of every account. It was a smooth experience. I had so much fun being in this company.

Work Life Balance

Acquire BPO is very dynamic and culture oriented. They're very nice in treating their employee. They have a culture of family oriented environment. I would recommend this company to my friends.

Work-life balance

I worked in Acquire for almost a year and had a very rough start. The account I was handling pulled out during Training so I was in limbo for a couple of weeks. When my "BOSS" told me I will be moved to a different campaign, I was ok with it. However, there was no proper endorsement happened. I went to the Manager alone without any aid. During my onboarding, there were lots of misunderstanding on my job role. I had to figure it out alone! Latter during my stay, I figured out my job description and carried it out alone.

fun workplace

Ensuring post-review of priority 1 incidents Chairing the incident and problem review meetings Following defined escalation path when needed, as defined in the escalation policy Notifying the participants in the Incident Management process when standards and procedures are not being followed Rerouting misdirected incidents that have not been handled in a timely manner Responding to the Incident Analysts regarding escalation issues in a timely and appropriate fashion Responsible for the effective implementation of the process "Service Desk And Incident Management” and carries out the respective reporting Procedure.

Productive and fun environment

Friendly working environment,very supportive employees,with creative leaders.New management with average salary.Close family culture environment:but difficult metrics.

Pros

Friendly working environment

Cons

average salary and difficult metrics

Fun and nice working environment with Acquire

Colleagues and Superiors are nice and fun to with. Though they are professional when it comes to work. I have gained a lot of techniques when it comes to sales and was really helpful

Pros

incentives, flexible schedules

Awesome management and co-workers. From the lowest position to the highest position, everyone are treated fairly.

Management allows employees to be friends with the clients and we can speak to the clients directly about our concern. Any of the team are always open for feedback and accepting them positively.

Unreal recruitment process

That one day process is not true. We were ask to come back 3 days in a row just go through the exams and interviews and then no results at all until we went there ourselves in one of their offices to verify just to find out that we need to be reprofiled. Then were asked to go back again the next day for another batch on interviews in another site. It feels like they would really make you suffer for a job. It was a horrible experience.

Pros

The recruiters are quite nice and warm.accounts are dayshift.

Cons

Exams are still on papers Its 2019 its should paperless already to save mother nature, Endless recruitment dramas

I enjoy my stay with acquire

Acquire bpo company molded me to be the best out of me. I was also promoted as the highest level for beong sales aaaociates in less than a year of my stay. Acquire jelped their employee to bring out the beat quality of them.

Productive, fun and nurturing

Once within the floor, you will not feel the usual BPO atmosphere. With Acquire, you will feel like it's your 2nd home. With friends who treat you like family, you will never feel left out and alone. This is the culture that helped me build the confidence to stay with the company.

Employee Satisfaction Oriented

Fun working environment with competitive compensation package. Most campaigns are in the morning with fixed weekends off that provides work-life balance. They have several engagement activities for the employees consistently.

Pros

competitive compensation package, day shift

Cons

Lack of structure/processes

good company

everything is okay from the people down to the mamagement typical day at work is busy but at the same time enjoyable and fun would love to work with the people I used to work with before again in the future

The company is great

There is a work life balance, and everyone in the company is willing to help. The big advantage of the company is its dayshift jobs. I always get along with me peers at work, specially those within my department. Everyone is a family.

Very welcoming workplace especially to newcomers.

In my 250 hr. Internahip there is never a single day that i have not learned something. Wveryday is an experience for me to grow professionally and served as an inspiration for me to progress everyday.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Slightly stressful environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acquire Bpo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Salary / Benefits
  • Acquire Bpo
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?