Acom Consumer Finance Corporation

Acom Consumer Finance Corporation Employee Reviews

Fun place to work. Nurture your potential and knowledge

Fun place to work as you may interact with other co-workers while working. Management is building relationship with their staff and helping them if needs to, especially when it comes to their performance.

Humane Management

I have been working for online team for years and my favorite part is that we get to choose our schedules based on stack ranking (Performance). I also like the part where we can take power naps and eat on our stations inside the workplace and management won't really mind.

Pros

Good Work-life balance

Cons

No incentive

Impeccable leadership (Online team)

I love the weekly performance review because it helps me to sustain my employment. My leaders at online team are guiding me in creating effective action plans.

Pros

Fully paid even without output while on COVID lockdown

Cons

No incentives

Additional Day off

I like the additional off scheme that they have. This is something that I have never experienced in my other companies. I also like that they give us a whole day pay if tey send us how because there is a storm

Pros

Nice and kind Leaders

Cons

There should be incentives

Good Working Environment

I love working for ACOM online team. My colleagues are friendly and the management is very kind and understanding. I also like the additional off for every holiday that falls on a weekday.

Good and Fair Target Setting

The targets are fairly set by management. I have been working for ACOM online team since 2020 and the management has always been considerate. We got paid during the pandemic even without output. We also had shuttle services.

Pros

Good leadership and working-environment

Cons

Incentives are changing constantly

Good succession planning (online team)

I like the succession planning here. My leaders from online team are teaching me how to be a good leader someday. This is something that I have been looking for in a company.

Pros

Good exposure to leadership

Cons

No incentives

Extra Restdays on top of 2 days per week

I like the extra off we are given for every holiday that falls on a weekday. I have never experienced it in any other companies that I have been with previously. I like the fact that I get to talk to my leaders every week.

Pros

I get to talk to my leader at least once a week

Cons

Monitary incentives can be added for extra motivation

Leaders are smart, inspiring and very organized.

I really like it here. I have never found any company who is as great at it. I work for online team and it is most definitely waaay better than my previous company.

Pros

I get good exposure

Cons

Incentives can be worked on for improvement

Great leadership and stable company

Leaders listen to feedback. Good scheduling system for Online team. The team is organized and are very professional in handling concerns. Looking forard to staying here for good.

Pros

Weekly coaching

Cons

Incentives can be improved

Tiring and stressful

Target or quota was not properly set, Duty was standardized to 12 hours a day. Salary was very low and does not pay incentives you will not be paid for your extra hard work.

Pros

2 days off

Cons

Low salary

Toxic environment

Leader cannot take criticism, very poor in handling staff, work environment is so stressful, toxic leader, unorganized schedules, very unprofessional leaders. No confidentiality.

Its good

The company is okay, also the team in any branch supervisor is good and work is not so stress but the management and the salary is not good, its so low.

incompetent superior, poor management.

Superior cannot take criticism, poor in handling staff, work environment is so stressful, toxic leader, unorganized schedules, very unprofessional leaders.

Pros

work schedule

Cons

to many to mention

Top Managements and Leaders are Immature and cannot take constructive criticism

Top Managements and Leaders are Immature and cannot take constructive criticism.Stressful work environment (not good for the health, not worth the compensation)

Pros

Working Schedule

Cons

Too many to mention

Productive and have initiative when it comes to work

I'm a hard-working person that can handle a lot of challenges particularly in terms of projects and priorities. I'm full determination and inspiration that can help that can help the company to give more strength and encouragement on our responsibility.

Fun Work Place with Very Kind Colleagues and Boss

It's my pleasure to be part of Acom Consumer Finance Corporation. Nice Working environment, nice colleagues and the Boss their are very humble they are willing to teach their employees to be successful. I learn to them that whatever position do you have, you are all the same because the end of the day you are all employees .I also learn to them to Be humble as always, to be more kind to others and share your knowledge. Thumbs up 👍#IdealCompany

Training Ground

For some fresh grad who wants to know more about their skills and etc. Acom is the best company for the starting employee. And that all for the mid senior like me is not applicable

stable job

Aside from a stable job, It helps me to develop my skills and learn more about financing. And the company will give you work that will challenge yourself and grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acom Consumer Finance Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about Acom Consumer Finance Corporation in popular locations

• Acom Consumer Finance Corporation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?