Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

This is the company where truly the HELPFUL PLACE

In my Almost 8 years in service, this company is one of the best company I've ever worked. All that I've looking for to a company is in Ace Hardware, Good management, good compensation and benefits, they give continue learning to the staff, good working environment, good and friendly people. That's all i ask for. Hooray to the Management of Ace Hardware Phils., Inc, as one of SM Group of companies.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Productive and accomodated company, in terms of work surface. Have work knowledge in different department, like selling, warehouse, treasury and counter.
Same role

A company has a lot of things you can learn on

There's a lot of trainings ang career advancement the company has to offer.The company provides many benefits to reguar employees like incentives and bonus.Management strictly implemented the procedures and employees must obey it.I learned to be efficient and with time managenent.I enjoyed talking to my subordinates.12 years as counter supervisor helps me a lot of things.I became a good leader.i handle different situations well.

Pros

Meal incentive

Cons

1 rest day only
Same role

It was indeed a productive day, every time i go to work. I always encounter different types of transactions, complaints and unexpected job. But i feel so fulfilled whenever I do all that accurately. Learning new things everyday is what makes my day. Though, the company strictly follow all rules and regulations, which I think just right for me to manage all my staffs according to rules of our management. the hardest part of this job is my schedule because Weekends are the most peak time in retail. and I only had one day per week to rest.The most enjoyable part of my job, is i have met and encounter different types of person that taught me more about life and work.

Pros

Paid overtime

Cons

Long hours/One Rest Day per week

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits