Ace Hardware
View all Ace Hardware reviews

Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Review

Good workplace fun co workers

Good fun working environment I learned lot of things such as working with different types of people. Good management, with benefits balance work time

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Fun and exciting

working in ace hardware is a great privilege, ace hardware helps me enhance my skills especially my socialization skill and also this company really helps pays exactly with full benefits. Ace hardware helped me and my family a lot.
Same role

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.
Same roleSame location

Minimun

Its agood company i learn a lot. People its so kind and thats all. Managemnebt is good. And the hardest part of my job is may item how sell it if you have stock you find way to get your target monthly

Pros

N/a

Cons

1 hour

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Good workplace fun co workers