Ace Hardware

Philippines380 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 107 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,261 reviews

Friendly co-workers and good benefits

Friendly environment yet the management only prioritizes the sales department. Skeletal work schedule whenever the sales are fluctuating. No career growth.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No work and life balance

Happy and stressful at times. Lots of work and task to be given by the manager. 6 working days, 1 rd, shifting schedule. Always balanced your fund and cash given by the cashiers.

Pros

13th month, bonus

Cons

Long hours, 1 Rd

Productive and work fun place

Over all experieced was very good. A fun work place.I learned a lot especially plumbing electrical that you can also applied in your home. It has been a great prevelege for me to be part of the team.

Pros

2 breaks, 1 hours and another 30 minute coffee break

A typical day at work

At ace hardwere.. More sales more teamwork and more learn about the items.. And good as well to this job.. I want to go back.. On this job becouse more apurtunity..and i want to be more

Pros

Good friendship and intelligents

Stressful

Ace Hardware is a good company. In my journey in the company its stress me the selling of reward card. We have a quota per day. I need to sell 6 reward card a day.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Long hour sometimes

challenging and stressful

challenging the person who wanted to learn,they will teach you how how to do,dont pressured you self,full of energy,patiently,loyalty and honesty policy.

Pros

two times breaktime

Cons

long hour standing..

Productive and fun work environment

Ive learned a lot while workinv as a cashier in Ace hardware, life lessons that I can use as I entered the reality of life. Ive worked as a probi since i was still a an undergrad that time and still has plans on finishing my degree. Work environment can really make a big impact for someone, it just so happen that my ace hardware friends is really like a family.

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

Stressful

Productive.. And challeging

Im proud being part of this company... Im have many lot of learns and knowledgeable all of things that before i dont know what it is.. And im enjoy...

Pros

Free launch. Meet new friends

Cons

An hour

Productive and enjoy making new set of accompany

They never pay my deduction that supposedly they should give it back to me. Im still waiting for it. P3,000.00 is quite big and is not easy to earn. They should give it to me because I work for it.

Pros

Cons

Overtime sometimes

Having fun at workplace. Great experience dealing with different customers.

I enjoyed a lot the company’s atmosphere and do sales talk to all ki ds of customers, explaining the use and advantage of the products, add some stories until the customer buy that item. All my customers happy, and I don't let them leave the store feel sad whether they buy or not.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Ending inventory took long hours

Competitive about your products so you need to learn what the products you selling to customer

I enjoy working at ace because I learned as much as in electrical and plumbing I learned a lot and added to my knowledge that I can apply to my next job and do it at home, I enjoy working because you work pure fun and not pure stress.

Cons

8 hrs

The future depends on what you do today.

No matter where you are in your career, chances are you're in need of a little motivation to get to the next step to go for the job you'll actually love waking up for, to ask for that promotion, to figure out what you should do with your life, or to just push through a rough day.

Relaxed but no career growth

Relaxed but no career growth at all. Stagnant and some co employees is not true. You may recommend it for those people who want a repetitive jobs. Ok but not that competitive.

Competitive work culture but no work life balance

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to meet a lot of people and get to interact with different personalities. The hardest part is that you have to work om weekends and even on holidays to submit the reports needed. Another one is being transferred from one branch to another.

Pros

Ecard

Cons

Long hours of work need to work at home even during leave, holidays and weekends

Ace hardware is a great company

Best place for fresh graduates here you can gain experience gain the ability to associate with different people's learn how to adopt in different kind of atmosphere.

Excellent

I learned a lot from this company, they taught me how to be approachable person and they give me an idea how to worked independently and how important giving services to every customer.

Nice place to work good management complete benefits offers lots of opportunity friendly management. Competitive. Secured. Fast phased. Challenging. Etc

productive and energetic staff

i'm working 8 hrs a day monday-saturday except sunday. I learned good communication to costumers. most enjoyable part is we have a year end party and they gave us a bonus on the 12th month of the year .

productive and fun workplace

I've from Sm Southmall Branch Ace Hardware. The staff and management was so accommodating. I learned a lot from them. They have a good environment and workplace.

Pros

no free food

Cons

Focus on your job description, dont lisyen to negative feedback just give your best

When i was in ace hardware i meet the true friends that help each other if needed, support there colluege to do the best they can and never under estimate and judge your colluege.

I've learn how to make inventory in warehouse section and the difficult part is to organize all the items i recieved form the deliver but its ok i work hard .

Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?