Ace Hardware

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Found 115 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,119 reviews

Fun work place

You will learn a lot. Specially customer service, you will encounter different types of customer. You will learn how to handle people at same time training them to be an excellent customer service provider. It will also enhance your analytical skill since you will analyse how to acheive sales target. Working at Ace is fun, what I don't like is the salary I was promoted for 2 years already and yet I did not received the alignment of my salary.

Pros

Health card, e card, Christmas bonus

Cons

Too much report.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and work fun place

Over all experieced was very good. A fun work place.I learned a lot especially plumbing electrical that you can also applied in your home. It has been a great prevelege for me to be part of the team.

Pros

2 breaks, 1 hours and another 30 minute coffee break

Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.

A typical day at work

At ace hardwere.. More sales more teamwork and more learn about the items.. And good as well to this job.. I want to go back.. On this job becouse more apurtunity..and i want to be more

Pros

Good friendship and intelligents

Stressful

Ace Hardware is a good company. In my journey in the company its stress me the selling of reward card. We have a quota per day. I need to sell 6 reward card a day.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Long hour sometimes

challenging and stressful

challenging the person who wanted to learn,they will teach you how how to do,dont pressured you self,full of energy,patiently,loyalty and honesty policy.

Pros

two times breaktime

Cons

long hour standing..
Salary / Benefits

Productive and enjoy making new set of accompany

They never pay my deduction that supposedly they should give it back to me. Im still waiting for it. P3,000.00 is quite big and is not easy to earn. They should give it to me because I work for it.

Pros

Cons

Overtime sometimes

I learn A lot

Good ambiance, well organized, coordination, cooperation and friendly nature. well mannered, very consider to worker, competitive, high salary rate, love to serve.

Pros

You'll learn a lot

Cons

Co-worker

A helpful place

Employer and employee relation wise they are helping each other and treat coworkers like family. Good company, good salary, good benifits, good people and good place to work.

Fine

"I have worked for Ace Hardware Philippines Inc. for the past 1 year. I absolutely love it there!! Yes, the work is not easy, but I promise you will not have to worry about shortage of pay, starting off at $14.50 and also the amazing incentive program they have you can easily make $800 a week here. I am a part timer and make $600 a week and only work 25 hours in a week.Highly recommend this job to anyone!!"

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ace Hardware?

Nice

Maayos ang trabaho dito magagaling ang mga officer madaming matututunan na trabaho on time ang pasahod magaling makisama ang mga ka work ko dito at lahat ng benefits nakukuha ko

Secured company

When it comes to security and established AHPI could offer that. Salary and benefits wise? Not so sure. Fast-paced and competitive work place since day one. New management in HR took over so it will be focused to become an hr business partner each every hr assistants to senior manager.
Salary / Benefits

Nice place to work good management complete benefits offers lots of opportunity friendly management. Competitive. Secured. Fast phased. Challenging. Etc

productive and fun workplace

I've from Sm Southmall Branch Ace Hardware. The staff and management was so accommodating. I learned a lot from them. They have a good environment and workplace.

Pros

no free food

Its okay

Its okay for they have complete benifits. They are also giving the employees the same amount of salary like the others. They also give double pay. But overtime is not fairly given.
Salary / Benefits

I work in ace hardware only 6 months because 6 months contract only.

Ace hardware was good company regarding the benefits, atmosphere, management But only 6 months contract. When i was outright or direct in ace hardware, I was handled there all products specially in plumbing area. We assist the customer will smile and assist what they need and want. Introduced new product in ace hardware and be friendly. Refilled all items and clean

Good company

The company is good. They gave a competitive salary depending on your background and work experience. Management is on the process of making the process simpler. Thus, innovation is one of their priorities. However, work-life balance is sometimes neglected.

Productive workplace

Shifting work... Has overtime.. Easy work... Not stressful at all, many costumers that you can encounter in this work.. Different person.. You need lack of patient

Pros

Big bonus

Cons

Long hour

Best

Have a feeling of promotion in their, good salary and have a nice employees to work with. Have benefits and good place to work. good superior and have a chance of promotion

fun workplace

employees are fun to work with. i learned more things about the tools. management lets the employees work with an enjoyable environment. the hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. the most enjoyable part is you get to learn more and more things about what you are selling.

Pros

good working environment

Fun workplace

No stress in this company , no pressure very fun workplace , manager is very kind and also all my workmates is all my friends . I'm very happy that I'm hired to this company.

Pros

Coffee break

Cons

Exact in and out

2.1K