Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Management reviews

Philippines380 reviews

Clear

Found 108 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,261 reviews

Friendly co-workers and good benefits

Friendly environment yet the management only prioritizes the sales department. Skeletal work schedule whenever the sales are fluctuating. No career growth.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No work and life balance

Good

Okay. Thery are okay. Good management good workmates but very very low salart, don't ask for too much requirmeents when the salary is not high but thank you

To be more productive at work ,

It will help you grow on everyday challenges and be a critical thinker. A nice environment to work especially the co workers that emphasize teamwork. And the management helps you grow by seminars and orientation.

Pros

Medical and benefits

Hassle and stressful

They dont really care about their employees at all. If you were a rank and file employee, they even force you to the supervisorial task. You were also obliged to do works even when you are on leave or day offs. They also ask you to do the impossible. The top management doesnt think at all about thr welfare of the employees. No yearly increase. No career development. Forced and unpaid OTs

Pros

One ride from home

Cons

Stressful environment

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.

Fulfilling career advancement wise

All work in Ace Hardware is about improving one's skills, be it in management or operations and inter department camaraderie. Ace applies a holistic approach to career advancement and is a people centric company. I have the honor of working for them for 16 years and every day is a pleasurable experience.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

short breaks

Not recommendable

Very toxic working environment. They make you work 12 hrs a day with no overtime pay. Also, the colleagues are not friendly. I have a very bad experience as my first job. They throw papers at me and blame me for others mistakes

Secured company

When it comes to security and established AHPI could offer that. Salary and benefits wise? Not so sure. Fast-paced and competitive work place since day one. New management in HR took over so it will be focused to become an hr business partner each every hr assistants to senior manager.

Nice place to work good management complete benefits offers lots of opportunity friendly management. Competitive. Secured. Fast phased. Challenging. Etc

enjoyable and fastpaced

one of the best management i have ever been a part this is because of the rules and regulations that strictly observe and practice especially by superiors of the store

Very good experience

Accomodating and learning a lot of things. Management is treating you a leader which you can help your team increasing their development and sales skills

productive and fun workplace

I've from Sm Southmall Branch Ace Hardware. The staff and management was so accommodating. I learned a lot from them. They have a good environment and workplace.

Pros

no free food

Product knowledge

Business, people, controll. Product knowledge, installing Productive management Great. Customer complain Assisting custmer, give good service,teamwork

I work in ace hardware only 6 months because 6 months contract only.

Ace hardware was good company regarding the benefits, atmosphere, management But only 6 months contract. When i was outright or direct in ace hardware, I was handled there all products specially in plumbing area. We assist the customer will smile and assist what they need and want. Introduced new product in ace hardware and be friendly. Refilled all items and clean

Good company

The company is good. They gave a competitive salary depending on your background and work experience. Management is on the process of making the process simpler. Thus, innovation is one of their priorities. However, work-life balance is sometimes neglected.

fun workplace

i learned how to communicate well with the costumer and how to manage your items specially inventory. Since the manager is change the management becamemore under pressure but still i can handle it

fun workplace

employees are fun to work with. i learned more things about the tools. management lets the employees work with an enjoyable environment. the hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. the most enjoyable part is you get to learn more and more things about what you are selling.

Pros

good working environment

Cons

Informative and helpful team mates

A good company. Conducts trainings and additional job/work technics. A company that gives you lots of experience and information while working. Can help make you be a more productive employee.

Pros

Have lots of benefits

Cons

Defferences on objective set by top management, compliances that are supposed to be done by head office personnels.

productive

working in ace hardware give me the chance to earn money to help my family. It helps me to be a better version of myself as an employee. the management was so good.

Pros

minimum wage

Cons

contractual

It was adventurous working with Ace Hardware

I was responsible in deliveries or transport of items from Ace Hardware to their respective customer, working with them in 3 years, I have learned the roads and fixing some appliances that we delivered on our customers and I always got a reward every accomplishments with the thoughtful management. The workplace was hot but we enjoyed the atmosphere though it was hard to be stacked on traffic but we feel so happy when we arrived to the place and see the smile from our customers.

Pros

Monthly Commision

Cons

N/a

Bad

Management needs more work. They would prioritize the company's goals more so than employees' wellbeing and work satisfaction. The environment was really positive.

Pros

with good benifits

Cons

too many hidden charges

Salary / Benefits