Ace Hardware

Philippines380 reviews

Clear
3.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 64 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,261 reviews

Friendly co-workers and good benefits

Friendly environment yet the management only prioritizes the sales department. Skeletal work schedule whenever the sales are fluctuating. No career growth.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No work and life balance

Productive place for everyone

If you want to develop your skills, Ace is the best place for you. Lot of knowledges to be learned, They have a complete line of merchandise to offer and to choose from. Great place for the people who wants to build career.

Pros

Great benefits, Vl, Sl, 13th Month, Bonuses, Incentives

Cons

Open during holidays

Hassle and stressful

They dont really care about their employees at all. If you were a rank and file employee, they even force you to the supervisorial task. You were also obliged to do works even when you are on leave or day offs. They also ask you to do the impossible. The top management doesnt think at all about thr welfare of the employees. No yearly increase. No career development. Forced and unpaid OTs

Pros

One ride from home

Cons

Stressful environment

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.

stressful but its good..

i learned a lot from ace hardware i am being matured being part of this company for the years i stayed. i highly recommended this company for being good customer service and giving knowledge not only from the customer but for yourself aswell

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

9hours a day but its up to you if you want to extend your stay

Fulfilling career advancement wise

All work in Ace Hardware is about improving one's skills, be it in management or operations and inter department camaraderie. Ace applies a holistic approach to career advancement and is a people centric company. I have the honor of working for them for 16 years and every day is a pleasurable experience.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

short breaks

Excellent company to work with.

become a well knowledgeable with an up challenging life role from workplace to community.Ace hardware brings up the best in you that you might not know you can do,sort of continues process of learning when it comes on how to be an excellent performer as an employee and to become a successful individual for your own good as a person.

Competitive about your products so you need to learn what the products you selling to customer

I enjoy working at ace because I learned as much as in electrical and plumbing I learned a lot and added to my knowledge that I can apply to my next job and do it at home, I enjoy working because you work pure fun and not pure stress.

Cons

8 hrs

Always on time don't be late

Good experience and good start for work you can learn so many things and good experience to learn some new ideas and you will become competitive and learn as teamplayer

The future depends on what you do today.

No matter where you are in your career, chances are you're in need of a little motivation to get to the next step to go for the job you'll actually love waking up for, to ask for that promotion, to figure out what you should do with your life, or to just push through a rough day.

Relaxed but no career growth

Relaxed but no career growth at all. Stagnant and some co employees is not true. You may recommend it for those people who want a repetitive jobs. Ok but not that competitive.

Ace hardware is a great company

Best place for fresh graduates here you can gain experience gain the ability to associate with different people's learn how to adopt in different kind of atmosphere.

Excellent

I learned a lot from this company, they taught me how to be approachable person and they give me an idea how to worked independently and how important giving services to every customer.

Nice place to work good management complete benefits offers lots of opportunity friendly management. Competitive. Secured. Fast phased. Challenging. Etc

Good Company

Develops young professional to be more competitive in a business world. Also gives more knowledge and training to its employee in terms of good customer service.

Very good experience

Accomodating and learning a lot of things. Management is treating you a leader which you can help your team increasing their development and sales skills

A lot of things to learn in ace hardware, Its such a great place for me as fresh graduate to work.

Ace hardware will surely be a good place to work for if you are a fresh graduate. In my experience, time keeping, Salestalking, competition, Bonding, Hardware items, Customer service, and other basic things in store will surely adapt.

Happiness

Having a great experience with this company makes me feel so matured at that time. The most enjoyable part of the job is a good conduction of employees between manager and other employees

Good company

The company is good. They gave a competitive salary depending on your background and work experience. Management is on the process of making the process simpler. Thus, innovation is one of their priorities. However, work-life balance is sometimes neglected.

Best

Have a feeling of promotion in their, good salary and have a nice employees to work with. Have benefits and good place to work. good superior and have a chance of promotion

Fun work Experience

I learn a lot professionally and it enhances my leadership skills, and I able to gain more customers and friends during my working tenure as Store Supervisor, though the work is very tough to handle we still manage to handle and give right customer service satisfaction to our valued customers

Salary / Benefits