Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Culture reviews

Philippines380 reviews

Clear

Found 78 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,261 reviews

Excellent company to work with.

become a well knowledgeable with an up challenging life role from workplace to community.Ace hardware brings up the best in you that you might not know you can do,sort of continues process of learning when it comes on how to be an excellent performer as an employee and to become a successful individual for your own good as a person.

Competitive work balance and respectful co-workers, supervisors and managers. I learned a lot like, talking in public and be friends to anyone. handling also the cash of store, and also selling our sales.

Productive and fun workplace

I have learned working at ace hardware is you have to work with your co workers and entertain customers and give what they are looking for. and also keep your area clean as always.

I learn A lot

Good ambiance, well organized, coordination, cooperation and friendly nature. well mannered, very consider to worker, competitive, high salary rate, love to serve.

Pros

You'll learn a lot

Cons

Co-worker

Always on time don't be late

Good experience and good start for work you can learn so many things and good experience to learn some new ideas and you will become competitive and learn as teamplayer

N/a

They can manage their staff and also have a great supervisor, and good items for the cx that we can sell and also have a great team as well and great members

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Relaxed but no career growth

Relaxed but no career growth at all. Stagnant and some co employees is not true. You may recommend it for those people who want a repetitive jobs. Ok but not that competitive.

Competitive work culture but no work life balance

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get to meet a lot of people and get to interact with different personalities. The hardest part is that you have to work om weekends and even on holidays to submit the reports needed. Another one is being transferred from one branch to another.

Pros

Ecard

Cons

Long hours of work need to work at home even during leave, holidays and weekends

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work are arranging merchandises, unloading and unpacking merchandises, and helping customers. The hardest part of the job is lifting weights.

Secured company

When it comes to security and established AHPI could offer that. Salary and benefits wise? Not so sure. Fast-paced and competitive work place since day one. New management in HR took over so it will be focused to become an hr business partner each every hr assistants to senior manager.

Nice place to work good management complete benefits offers lots of opportunity friendly management. Competitive. Secured. Fast phased. Challenging. Etc

Good Company

Develops young professional to be more competitive in a business world. Also gives more knowledge and training to its employee in terms of good customer service.

Good company

The company is good. They gave a competitive salary depending on your background and work experience. Management is on the process of making the process simpler. Thus, innovation is one of their priorities. However, work-life balance is sometimes neglected.

Fun but stressful

Fun in the sense of my co-workers as so cheerfully every day you come to work and a bit stressful because of the fast-paced and competitiveness of the establishment so we should push our items to be sold especially were seasonal crew of the company.

Full duty standing to assist customers

Whole duty assisting Customers , I learned how to be good at my work place . The enjoyable part is even though we are standing whole day and assisting customers we are enjoying what we are doing.

Great work Place

Ace is a great work place, Because I've learned how to be patient and how to communicate with verbal communication. The hardest part of the is claims the customer item but with the help of the team and self confident I made it enjoyable.

fun workplace

employees are fun to work with. i learned more things about the tools. management lets the employees work with an enjoyable environment. the hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. the most enjoyable part is you get to learn more and more things about what you are selling.

Pros

good working environment

productive

its to deal with the senior staff and the manager so much to learn about good manners to the costumers and how to please them.. and to know the different parts of tools and equipment

Pros

free coffee

Cons

health care

with a good management

Ive leraned how to be patient and how to communicate with a good verbal communication. The hardest part of the job is the costumer complain but with the help of the team and a self confident I made it enjoyable.

fun work place

during working hours you can do timely task you can learn from basic up to your typical job. the management i think is something like bias or favoritism. the work place is great but not the co workers. the hardest part of the job is setting yourself to the people most of the day that are arrogant. eating meals late.

Pros

sodexo allowance

free parking

An almost daily challenging work from Mon to Sat. There is a lot of activities in my workplace , attending to your customer needs plus keeping align to your company's target. a great deal of time management, people management is what i have learned in managing a customer driven company. along with your success is a enormous size of challenges and failures particularly complaints, not being able to hit your targets, and working with difficult people and trying to understand each and everyone of them, leading them to in achieving the company's goal and target. The most satisfying and enjoyable part of my job was the harvesting of all the fruits of your labor, the incentives, freebies, the actual enjoyment of being recognized through all the efforts you gave to the company.

Pros

free medical dental

Cons

long hours, working on holidays

Salary / Benefits