Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews for Utility Clerk

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,206 reviews

Productive and work fun place

Over all experieced was very good. A fun work place.I learned a lot especially plumbing electrical that you can also applied in your home. It has been a great prevelege for me to be part of the team.

Pros

2 breaks, 1 hours and another 30 minute coffee break

Team building

Good company we learn more and have a idea like ,electrical, hardware,lawn and garden,paint, plumbing automotive accessories. Good customer service and helpful place.

Pros

Free breaktime

Cons

Net uniform

Always on time don't be late

Good experience and good start for work you can learn so many things and good experience to learn some new ideas and you will become competitive and learn as teamplayer

Fine

"I have worked for Ace Hardware Philippines Inc. for the past 1 year. I absolutely love it there!! Yes, the work is not easy, but I promise you will not have to worry about shortage of pay, starting off at $14.50 and also the amazing incentive program they have you can easily make $800 a week here. I am a part timer and make $600 a week and only work 25 hours in a week.Highly recommend this job to anyone!!"

Ace hardware is a great company

Best place for fresh graduates here you can gain experience gain the ability to associate with different people's learn how to adopt in different kind of atmosphere.

Productive and Fun Workplace

I work 6 days a week. I learned how to deal with people around me and how to communicate with them. The workplace is in marketing side. The hardest part that I experienced is to deal with person who are angry. I enjoyed every moment and happenings in the company.

I work in ace hardware only 6 months because 6 months contract only.

Ace hardware was good company regarding the benefits, atmosphere, management But only 6 months contract. When i was outright or direct in ace hardware, I was handled there all products specially in plumbing area. We assist the customer will smile and assist what they need and want. Introduced new product in ace hardware and be friendly. Refilled all items and clean

fun workplace

employees are fun to work with. i learned more things about the tools. management lets the employees work with an enjoyable environment. the hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. the most enjoyable part is you get to learn more and more things about what you are selling.

Pros

good working environment

Productive and Good Services

I am Sales Utility Clerk at Ace hardware and also I experienced to work in warehouse in times the incharge of warehouse was absent that is why I have an idea about warehouse.

My experiences in Ace Hardware Inc. gives me a lot of lessons.

Sales Utility Clerk is my first job after I decided to stop studying because of lack of wealth to continue in college. I experience a lot of challenges in Ace Hardware Inc. and I also learned a lot on those experiences.

Good Work place

For the 5 months that i worked at ace hardware, it help me so much to improve my selling skills, that i used to have a better, customer service, assisting the customers and answers all thier concerns,

Pros

Good workplace that can enhance your selling skills

Cons

lot of charges but its fine, i really enjoy to work there.

Productive and fun to work with co-workers

I learned on how to be more patient to customers. We make sure that our customers are satisfied with our customer service, I love working with my co-workers, analyzing problems and solve it by ourselves. The hardest part of the job is multi-tasking if we have sales or events, we need to assist customers, selling products to them, and secure the valuable things of our customers in package counter.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Long hours and we need come early to prepare all the things we need to display

Competitive and educational

I learned a lot in this company and the competition just becomes more fun when its getting stronger and intense when trying to sell you products. The work is no too tiring and the management does a great job compensating your efforts.

Pros

Enough time off

Cons

Limited overtime works

productive and fun worker

how to paint and kind of chemical we can use for our home and the best we will use and for our safety when use paint on our home, the staff is so helpful and when you are there inside every staff there will provide information about what want you desires product you would like to buy

Pros

free learnings

no comment

Its a good employer also for all, management, workplace and working scheduled but not good on the salary,for the co-worker is ok but not all are friendly.

Pros

no comment

Cons

no comment

productive and fun workplace

in my experience at ace hardware i can say that i learned a lot of things. i learned how to face a lot of costumers and it also build my self confidence.

productive and fun work place.

I have learned how to Answer and respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise. And assist customers in locating the merchandise they need.The people in the store are nice and easy to get along.

productive and fun place

I have learned that i have to be knowledgeable and all around person specially when you're working in the store. The people in the store are nice and easy to get along.

Productive and Fun work place

Job description: *Bag groceries and other items *Verify prices of items *Carry packed sacks or bags in carts for performing check out services *Place bags and sacks in customers’ vehicles

Cons

8hours

Easy to do at work sometimes its hard but i can manage it The job is not so heavy but sometimes i get so tired because of too much pressure they on put me.

low salary

- 8 hrs of work - how to convinced buyer to buy - fair management - working place its fine - hardest part was the salary - enjoyable part was working with a group of people

Pros

nothing

2.1K