Ace Hardware

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,364 reviews

Fun work place

You will learn a lot. Specially customer service, you will encounter different types of customer. You will learn how to handle people at same time training them to be an excellent customer service provider. It will also enhance your analytical skill since you will analyse how to acheive sales target. Working at Ace is fun, what I don't like is the salary I was promoted for 2 years already and yet I did not received the alignment of my salary.

Pros

Health card, e card, Christmas bonus

Cons

Too much report.

Productive place for everyone

If you want to develop your skills, Ace is the best place for you. Lot of knowledges to be learned, They have a complete line of merchandise to offer and to choose from. Great place for the people who wants to build career.

Pros

Great benefits, Vl, Sl, 13th Month, Bonuses, Incentives

Cons

Open during holidays

Informative and helpful team mates

A good company. Conducts trainings and additional job/work technics. A company that gives you lots of experience and information while working. Can help make you be a more productive employee.

Pros

Have lots of benefits

Cons

Defferences on objective set by top management, compliances that are supposed to be done by head office personnels.

Productive and Fun

Ace hardware is a very strong company that provides all the needs of the people. in terms of management it was really amazing. There's a lot of training and career advancement the company has to offer.The company provides many benefits to regular employees like incentives and bonus.Management strictly implemented the procedures and employees must obey it.I learned to be efficient and with time management. I enjoyed talking to my subordinates. 10 years as Store supervisor helps me a lot of things.I became a good leader.i handle different situations and promoted to be store manager.

Pros

Meal Incentives

Cons

1 Day Off per week

interesting and comfortable working at ace hardware

Interesting and comfortable work place. Learned how to deal in different type of costumer.Very busy specially in 3 days sale.Hardest part of job when not achieving your sales target.

Pros

giving free meal during 3 day sale

Cons

long hours of work during holidays

Recommendable to work

Great training ground, but needing to reduce compliance to focus on other much important matters like sales, display, store improvement. In terms of compensation versus type of work not enough.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Benefits, to many bosses with different ideas

My experience at ACE

The way ACE management handles and treats its employees is good and the salary is always on time. Being in ACE, teaches me to be a good leader and helps me expand my skills more in customer service.

Fun workplace

* Everyday challenge in terms of Customer and Staff * Fun workplace specially with Co Managers * Team works always happens * Only the salary is slightly less compare at abroad

Alll is ok

Company is good. Many benefits thatt is given.. managing 330sqm department inside the sm store san lazaro with more or less 30 sales associate..accountable for liquidation of slow moving and fast moving item,ageing stock,effective for verter profit margin

Pros

Short break

Cons

Short break