Ace Hardware

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,161 reviews
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.

A helpful place

Employer and employee relation wise they are helping each other and treat coworkers like family. Good company, good salary, good benifits, good people and good place to work.

Nice

Maayos ang trabaho dito magagaling ang mga officer madaming matututunan na trabaho on time ang pasahod magaling makisama ang mga ka work ko dito at lahat ng benefits nakukuha ko

productive

working in ace hardware give me the chance to earn money to help my family. It helps me to be a better version of myself as an employee. the management was so good.

Pros

minimum wage

Cons

contractual

Very productive

Ace hardware Philippine had a very good working places for me because they help me to upgrade my skills and manipulating the situation that happens every day

fun, not boring. busy

good environment, good co-worker everyone is friendly even the manager. The hardest part of the job is when we received delivery it's very tiring that's why it was not boring

Productive and Good Management

it was difficult in the start but as the time goes on it was fun and lots of knowledge you will find. i learned how to inventory. the management was good. the co-workers are so cooperative. the hardiest part was when you unload a lot of items. the most enjoyable when you receive the exact salary.

fun hardware

as a stock clerk/warehouseman..we arrange all products in selling areas we receive deliveries we check all the stock everyday

Pros

Cons

good benifits
Salary / Benefits

productive and cleanliness the area

stock clerk is handle our product to moving out in store and changing the our prizes in there thug prize in every product..

Pros

not free lunch

Cons

8 hrs work

very physical

enjoyable i learned how to use bartagging machines, i learned how to recieve delivery goods The management is fair My co-worker is helpful The hardest part is reaching high places just to get the items the customers want. The most enjoyable part was when salary day comes.

Pros

enjoyable

Cons

very physical

2.1K