Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews for Stocking Associate

Found 36 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,208 reviews

Productive and fun workplace yet strict.

Good for those career starters whom want to have an experience in handling and assisting customer and there inquiries. This will train you on an amazing customer experience job. Management and security is strict, especially in attendance. If ever you will have an offense, expect that you are already kick out from the store.

Pros

gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. Good for starters who want to have an experience. Salary is always on time.

Cons

No Ot, issued uniforms is not that good (mabilis mapunit) heavy lifting and no issued PPEs, very busy and stressful environment, no proper trainings.

Competitive about your products so you need to learn what the products you selling to customer

I enjoy working at ace because I learned as much as in electrical and plumbing I learned a lot and added to my knowledge that I can apply to my next job and do it at home, I enjoy working because you work pure fun and not pure stress.

Cons

8 hrs

A helpful place

Employer and employee relation wise they are helping each other and treat coworkers like family. Good company, good salary, good benifits, good people and good place to work.

Nice

Maayos ang trabaho dito magagaling ang mga officer madaming matututunan na trabaho on time ang pasahod magaling makisama ang mga ka work ko dito at lahat ng benefits nakukuha ko

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work are arranging merchandises, unloading and unpacking merchandises, and helping customers. The hardest part of the job is lifting weights.

Focus on your job description, dont lisyen to negative feedback just give your best

When i was in ace hardware i meet the true friends that help each other if needed, support there colluege to do the best they can and never under estimate and judge your colluege.

A lot of things to learn in ace hardware, Its such a great place for me as fresh graduate to work.

Ace hardware will surely be a good place to work for if you are a fresh graduate. In my experience, time keeping, Salestalking, competition, Bonding, Hardware items, Customer service, and other basic things in store will surely adapt.

I've learn how to make inventory in warehouse section and the difficult part is to organize all the items i recieved form the deliver but its ok i work hard .

Great work Place

Ace is a great work place, Because I've learned how to be patient and how to communicate with verbal communication. The hardest part of the is claims the customer item but with the help of the team and self confident I made it enjoyable.

Ace hardware philippines

I work at ace hardware philippines last 2007 as a stock clerk warehouseman for a receiving delivery ,stocking the items,despatching the orders and returning the damage items.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ace Hardware?

productive

its to deal with the senior staff and the manager so much to learn about good manners to the costumers and how to please them.. and to know the different parts of tools and equipment

Pros

free coffee

Cons

health care

productive

working in ace hardware give me the chance to earn money to help my family. It helps me to be a better version of myself as an employee. the management was so good.

Pros

minimum wage

Cons

contractual

verry amazing place

good performance and god bless this company its a verry amazing company and verry help full place and frendly place the manager whas good ans frendly.

My job is good and tired but worth it

I learned to manage my job is how to deal with my co workers and to my manager. I know my job is difficult but i put to my mind that my work is a simple job only

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 hours of working

My 6 months working in Ace Hardware Philippines

my opinion upon my working days with ace hardware are, ace hardware is a very good and strong company as well as they have a saying ace hardware is "a helpfull place" which might true enough as i saw it with my own eyes. and i learned many basics upon my job description which is Stock Clerk.. making inventory with stocks checking item SKU's Numbers and item numbers. that will be delivered into other store branches.. the hardest part of the job?? is when you realize that you only have 6 months in the company and the days are too fast and you realize that youre going to End of Contract.. the most enjoyable part is you will have so many friends..

Pros

Free Water and Coffee Break

Cons

Having a Over time pay

Minimun

Its agood company i learn a lot. People its so kind and thats all. Managemnebt is good. And the hardest part of my job is may item how sell it if you have stock you find way to get your target monthly

Pros

N/a

Cons

1 hour

Very fun workplace

the hardest part of my work is to check the items.. the typical work is to refilling the items in the selling area, clean the stock room.. i learned to this job is how be reaponsible, trustworty

Productive work place

I work at ace for almost 2 years and I say that I learned a lot about their company how to create a good team and good manners to the customer how tolerate the customer in a good way .

Very productive

Ace hardware Philippine had a very good working places for me because they help me to upgrade my skills and manipulating the situation that happens every day

fun, not boring. busy

good environment, good co-worker everyone is friendly even the manager. The hardest part of the job is when we received delivery it's very tiring that's why it was not boring

Mediocre

Time in, Time out typical day at work. Time management is what I learned. Hardest part of the job is when you have charges and you do not know it you will just know when the payslip is acquired. Enjoyable part of the job is when you have good workmates.

2.1K