Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Found 16 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,206 reviews

I want to work everyday because i am happy to assist a lot of customers,Ive learned a lot because i know the function or uses of the items,The management is good ive learned a lot,The work place is very nice,The hardest part of the jobs Is to have a customer complain,I enjoy so much because i help my customer what they want

Productive and fun workplace

I have learned working at ace hardware is you have to work with your co workers and entertain customers and give what they are looking for. and also keep your area clean as always.

productive and energetic staff

i'm working 8 hrs a day monday-saturday except sunday. I learned good communication to costumers. most enjoyable part is we have a year end party and they gave us a bonus on the 12th month of the year .

Masaya,matututo kang makipag usap sa mga customer in good customer service

Always smile Good customer assists Friendly Pakita mo sa customer na welcome sila Always assits sa mga customer Magtulongan Integrity More sale

Pros

Work

Cons

8 hours

Can write speak English and Filipino; Computer Literate i.e knows how to efficiently utilize Word Processing, Autocad, Excel, and Powerpoint

-Demonstrate and explain products, methods, or services in order to persuade customers to purchase products. -Identify interested and qualified customers in order to provide them with additional information. -Ensures the achievement of sales targets of store. -Responsible for timely and proper display and replenishment of merchandize. -Provide fast, efficient and courteous service at all times to potential customers. -Prepares and submit daily Sales Report. -Protect merchandize from external and internal losses (theft, damage, etc). -Attends to every Product Orientation as scheduled by the client. -Study and conduct research of new products for additional product knowledge.

Pros

electrical department

Productive and Fun

Be a good Example to every workers and Don't abuse somebody because you have a high position than them. Apply Individual responded and prove to them that you have the right so sit in that kind of position.

Pros

Cons

Regular

productive and fun

Very responsible and caring with regards yo their employees.the relationship between the employer and their employee was very adorable and respectful.

Pros

Cons

8hours

Productive & Fun Work place

My last job as Sales Representative is good i learn a lot specially on automotive department .The management on my last job is nice to us .and the work place is comfortable because most of my co-workers are become my friends, the hardest part of my job is targeting a 1M cota but the bright side is when i reach my target i got an incentives

Playing Badminton

i love playing badminton. basketball also but i'm not that good. fun in the workplace is what i love the most and also compensation topic. I am looking for a job which can cater all my family cost of living.

A productive workplace wherin the management gives all the room for their staff s improvement,teamwork and motivation.

My whole stay in this company was amazing.I learned a lot,from sales up to personality development.This company gives me more opportunity to enhance my customer service skills that I can use as my number one weapon for my next retail store company.

Pros

Incentives, free lunch...

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ace Hardware?

fun workplace and enjoyable

starting the day with a smile on customers and assisting him/her with joy. Giving them advice on how the product must use. Laying out options on what they need and last was strenghten the relationship with the customers so that they will come back.

Cons

good communication at the customer

suggestive selling at the customer and handle the customer what they needs and cleanliness of the store.inventory of the stocks provide the daily sales at the store

Pros

lunch

Cons

9hours

Fun workplace

A typical day at work is entertaining all the customers that comes to our store and servicing them the best I can. I have learned to get along well with different kinds of people. The management is excellent in running the business. My co-workers are fun to work with and I have good relation to them. The hardest part of the job is standing for long hours. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing good service to all our customers and satisfying their needs.

Pros

Free meals when holidays.

Cons

Standing for long hours.

I have the ability to work with the people and how to motivate the team to achieve the assigned job.

As a dedicated Sales Representative, I like giving exerting efforts and being a part of a breakthrough team is and experience I'd love to repeat.

Pros

Having monthly incentives.

Cons

Minimum hours

fun workplace

i learned how to focus in work and good relationship between my co worker and my management

Pros

Free lunches

Productive work place

enjoying in sale department, new learning and more knowledge about sales industry

2.1K
1.9K
1.2K

3.0Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Sales Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?