Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews for Sales Clerk

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,206 reviews

challenging and stressful

challenging the person who wanted to learn,they will teach you how how to do,dont pressured you self,full of energy,patiently,loyalty and honesty policy.

Pros

two times breaktime

Cons

long hour standing..

N/a

They can manage their staff and also have a great supervisor, and good items for the cx that we can sell and also have a great team as well and great members

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Excellent

I learned a lot from this company, they taught me how to be approachable person and they give me an idea how to worked independently and how important giving services to every customer.

Nice place to work good management complete benefits offers lots of opportunity friendly management. Competitive. Secured. Fast phased. Challenging. Etc

Good Company

Develops young professional to be more competitive in a business world. Also gives more knowledge and training to its employee in terms of good customer service.

The best company I have encountered so far

I have nothing to say about my former work, sales clerk. It molds to a better person and makes you interact with other people. I've learnt to become more responsive and it nurtures my patience. I love being with Ace Family coz it makes you as a person.

Productive workplace

Shifting work... Has overtime.. Easy work... Not stressful at all, many costumers that you can encounter in this work.. Different person.. You need lack of patient

Pros

Big bonus

Cons

Long hour

Full duty standing to assist customers

Whole duty assisting Customers , I learned how to be good at my work place . The enjoyable part is even though we are standing whole day and assisting customers we are enjoying what we are doing.

fun workplace

i learned how to communicate well with the costumer and how to manage your items specially inventory. Since the manager is change the management becamemore under pressure but still i can handle it

Fun workplace

No stress in this company , no pressure very fun workplace , manager is very kind and also all my workmates is all my friends . I'm very happy that I'm hired to this company.

Pros

Coffee break

Cons

Exact in and out

Paint Service Personnel

Provide services to the customers about mixing different colors for desired paint. And give them assistance until they're done shopping and buying everything they need.

with a good management

Ive leraned how to be patient and how to communicate with a good verbal communication. The hardest part of the job is the costumer complain but with the help of the team and a self confident I made it enjoyable.

Productive and work place

Work hard and customer assistance and flexible to work and cuatomer orientide Fast learned And training development And warehouse oriented and fast worker

one of the best!

schedules are kudos! knowledgeable about the job and how to deal with other people. management is fine and benefits provided. equality is implemented. very easy and enjoyable job

Pros

acknowledge employees

Solid foundation with flexible work hours in their management training course for fresh grads and eager young individuals looking to start well

Create a more holistic, diverse, coordinated and beneficial training program for new hires looking to seek a good job. Flat end jobs are the worse and loyalty to a company that practices it will not prevail.

Pros

provides venue for professional growth (i.e promotion)

Cons

there were no trainings provided

Productive Environment

My everyday routine was selling proper merchandising of stocks in and out of the selling area. I learned how to give a good customer service how to react in a situations.

Learning and productive kind of job.

Productive and learning as well. I learned a lot of things especially on how to deal with people. Productive because I may able to gain skills on painting, electrical, electronics and gardening materials. As a sales clerk I am now capable to facilitate and sell products. Though I worked for shifting such morning shift, mid-shift and even closing shift but I able to adopt myself on new and different schedule. The hardest part of my job is how to facilitate and answer customers promptly on their needs.

i enjoy working in this company but the sallary is very low

• Presented customer with detailed information on available items. • Handled customer inquiries in-person and over the phone. • Ensured that new inventory was placed on the sales floor. • Put items on display.

productive because of working place SM Manila is so nice

good working hours many things i have learned like solving customer complain answering customer query and giving them the satisfaction they want while they are inside the selling area to shop assisting them is a nicefeeling.

Ace Hardware is very good company.

I love the staff ,manager, all who work in Ace Hardware . Im satisfied and very thankful Ace Hardware for giving a chance to work here. Keep it up guys !

good

This company has a very good management and there also have a very nice supervisors that can guide you when you are in the field and there also has a very good trainors

Pros

Free Lunches

2.1K
1.9K
1.2K

3.0Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Sales Clerk
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?