Ace Hardware

Sales Associate17 reviews
Philippines17 reviews

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,258 reviews

Fun workplace

Fun and you can learn a lot of things. You can meet different types of customers and you can interact with them face to face. They always have a hurdle that can you develop you grow personally and professionally.

Pros

Fun

Good

Okay. Thery are okay. Good management good workmates but very very low salart, don't ask for too much requirmeents when the salary is not high but thank you

Very productive and a lot of learning.

I have a great experienced and very happy with my co employee and AHPI taught me of different strategies about business operations and it's objectives.

Productive.. And challeging

Im proud being part of this company... Im have many lot of learns and knowledgeable all of things that before i dont know what it is.. And im enjoy...

Pros

Free launch. Meet new friends

Cons

An hour

Fun but stressful

Fun in the sense of my co-workers as so cheerfully every day you come to work and a bit stressful because of the fast-paced and competitiveness of the establishment so we should push our items to be sold especially were seasonal crew of the company.

productive work place

fast paced working environment that help us to develop our selling skills and customer service. Hardest part of the job is to move and lift heavy items

Pros

9 hrs of duty

Cons

lift and move heavy items

Management and Salary

A lack of management involving casuals and low salary rate problems, hoping for this problem will be solve in the future for the company better future and success

productive and happy love to work

I learn to work hard and friendly to the customers.always smile with them.Im happy here in dubai very peacefull and safe. ejoyable i love my job.Enjoy life

Pros

1 hour lunch and 30 mins breaktime

Cons

good communication skills on how to deal with other people

a company that provides good learning for the employee in order for them to build a good skills and good performance to become a successful individuals...

Clean and very organize place that reflect to the the alttitude of the people working in the said company I really enjoy a lot working here very good place

Pros

Free time

Cons

Long hour

Productive, Fun and Challenging work experiences

This company is great and I recommend for everyone to join and work in this company it provides you on your needs and supports you on your job, there is always a teamwork to provide excellent services to its customer. You will able to learn a lot on being a sales associate, being a leader in a department able to enhance your skills in leadership and handling people the hardest part is it is a lot of a multitask but the fun part ang challenging part is because its a multitask job, provides reports, office jobs, handling your team while providing great services for customer to satisfy them, implementing the rules and regulations of the store, etc its great to work in here absolutely you will learn a lot and understand more about your job as a sales associate.

Self Motivated

My typical day at work is that everyday i met new people/customer to assist them of what they need and to satisfy them in my service. Everyday I learn to those people who come to the store ,learn new things and information's. To Management they always gives us priority and help us to resolve customer needs. To my co-workers we work as a team. The hardest part of my job is that everyday i always encounter traffic so that i need to prepare early so that i can go to work on time. The most enjoyable part of my job is that i always learn new things to others not only in my co-workers but also in my customers, and i know in myself that i love my job.

Pros

with incentives

Cons

overtime

Productive and fun workplace with very hospitable and friendly people surround.

i am working full time and serve the company with devotion and enjoy the work with passion and treat my customers and my co-workers with love and respect and in friendly and humble manners. What I've learn in my 6 years of working is to exercise and exert my duties with sacrifice for the sake of the company and for the customer because i sometimes set-aside my lunch time and forget about my self because customers is always at first priority and gave them my full assistance specially when lot of customers going inside our store. customer is the lifeblood of the company and without them the company couldn't stand any longer. Enjoy the work with passion and with obedient.

Pros

free lunches when the store reach the quota.

Cons

nothing

fun workplace

the company is nice. they really train us well. we also have once a week quiz when i was working there. i'm enjoying my job without complains.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks

Everyday is exciting and fun working in ace hardware

My tipical day in ace hardware as a sales associate is to assisting customer and giving a good customer care to other people and i learning to communicate with others.

Enjoying my job

The typical day at work was the first day of my job, this is the of adjustment. I learned to be more matured and be aware of the people around me. The management was ok. The co-workers was all my friend. The hardest part was when you are on seek and you need to go to work. The hardest part of the job was the adjustment. I enjoy making friend.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Healthcare.short break

Productive and fun work place because of good management

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your customer smile you back and you know that they are satisfied about your service that you gave to them..

Salary / Benefits