Ace Hardware

Philippines23 reviews

Clear
3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,364 reviews

worklife balance is not good , lack of training , minimum rate, 6days a week schedule, shifting, overall not fun... stress, lack of training, far designation of area

Fun workplace, but low salary, no career growth, work overload

Working for Ace Hardware Phils., is only okay if you want to gain work experience especially for fresh graduates. I would not recommend it for long term work if you are rank and file. The work is very tiring because you have to stand for almost 8 hours a day. The salary is really low it's just minimum wage or slightly above minimum wage depending on the position. The annual salary increase is also very small and sometimes there is no salary increase at all because of the pandemic. There is also stressful work overload because your have to do warehouse(stockman) work, supervisory work, and even cashier work, all that for slightly above minimum wage. Sometimes no overtime pay. No career growth at all it's a dead-end job and there is low chance of career progression. It has complete benefits though and has very friendly workmates that makes the work fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Fun workplace, complete benefits

Cons

Low salary, Long hours, No career grow, Work overload

Best

Have a feeling of promotion in their, good salary and have a nice employees to work with. Have benefits and good place to work. good superior and have a chance of promotion

Bad

Management needs more work. They would prioritize the company's goals more so than employees' wellbeing and work satisfaction. The environment was really positive.

Pros

with good benifits

Cons

too many hidden charges

its good

management is goood all is good the part that we keep on socilalizing with different people everday is what makes me keep working here. salary and beenfits is quite nice.

Sales communicate with customer

Being sales assistant at ace hardware, I entertained costumers of what they need and demonstrating the product , and how it work. And how to satisfied the customer.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hour

a lot of learning for everything in the store and to improve our skill.

everyday we have a lot to do and change for the management, they always have a improvement to our sales process, a lot of head's are not approachable and easy to please. we have always charges for the item that even where not the one for responsible of.

Pros

we have a health benefits and saving every payday.

Cons

a lot of work in the store

Building high impact team

1. Create powerful affirmations for the self; 2. Recognize the signals in communicating effectively; 3. Become an effective team player; 4. Understand the importance of timely feedback; 5. Immerse oneself to the goals of the team.

Pros

Health benefits, Ot meal, Bonus

Cons

During sundays and holidays still have work

we have locker and clean toilet for employee

This Company are good it regards with the benifits, we have health insurrance, we have health card, we have 13moths allowance and bonus every december. I learned a lot in this company.

Pros

free locker and table where we can take our lunch and coffeebreak

Cons

good hours schedule

productive

in this job the most important is to reach my monthly sales plan and make sure that I have healthy stocks. I learned to be responsible to my duties and responsibility. the management is good. my co workers is good. the hardest part of this job is when my boss decided to doubled my monthly sales plan to get the negative sales in previous month. the most enjoyable part of the job is when I reach my monthly sales plan and receive incentive from the company.

Pros

free uniform

Cons

low salary

SKilled co worker

I learned how to handle people and supervise. The Hardest part of the Job we are the one who build the builders area in ACE Hardware Pampanga.

Pros

Some Times Free Food