Ace Hardware

Sales Assistant21 reviews
Philippines21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,249 reviews

Best

Have a feeling of promotion in their, good salary and have a nice employees to work with. Have benefits and good place to work. good superior and have a chance of promotion

Hassle and stressful

They dont really care about their employees at all. If you were a rank and file employee, they even force you to the supervisorial task. You were also obliged to do works even when you are on leave or day offs. They also ask you to do the impossible. The top management doesnt think at all about thr welfare of the employees. No yearly increase. No career development. Forced and unpaid OTs

Pros

One ride from home

Cons

Stressful environment

enjoyable and fastpaced

one of the best management i have ever been a part this is because of the rules and regulations that strictly observe and practice especially by superiors of the store

Product knowledge

Business, people, controll. Product knowledge, installing Productive management Great. Customer complain Assisting custmer, give good service,teamwork

Productive everyday

It's very nice and helpful because i learned so may things and It enhance my skills in sales.. We help each otheer to hit our monthly sales and daily sales.

Bad

Management needs more work. They would prioritize the company's goals more so than employees' wellbeing and work satisfaction. The environment was really positive.

Pros

with good benifits

Cons

too many hidden charges

i love working at ace hardware

For 2 years working at ace hardware ..ang masasabi ko lng ito na Cguro sa isa maganda at masaya kong naging trabaho dahil marami akong natotonan na magagamit ko experience sa ibang papasokan kung trabaho dahil sa trabaho na ito kahit na sabhin mo lang na nag aasist ka lng ng mga papasok na customer kailangan anjan ang physical appearance,good communication, and attitude,patient, at pressure din kapag may hinahabol kang quota.kaya dapat maging flexible ka sa bawat situation na haharapin mo.

Pros

sodexo

Cons

sodexo

moderate

a job that will enhance your capability to work with a diffirent person to make your sale high to make sure the customer will be satisfied from our services

Excellent Job

I make sure to be ready to my work and provide good customer service. I learned a lot from my previous company. I learned how to communicate with others and time management.

its good

management is goood all is good the part that we keep on socilalizing with different people everday is what makes me keep working here. salary and beenfits is quite nice.

Sales communicate with customer

Being sales assistant at ace hardware, I entertained costumers of what they need and demonstrating the product , and how it work. And how to satisfied the customer.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hour

answer customer complain

Be involved in stock control and management. Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for. Being responsible for processing cash and card payments. Stocking shelves with merchandise. Answering queries from customers. Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor. Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers. Balancing cash registers with receipts. Dealing with customer refunds. Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping. Responsible dealing with customer complaints. Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.

Pros

average

Cons

average

a lot of learning for everything in the store and to improve our skill.

everyday we have a lot to do and change for the management, they always have a improvement to our sales process, a lot of head's are not approachable and easy to please. we have always charges for the item that even where not the one for responsible of.

Pros

we have a health benefits and saving every payday.

Cons

a lot of work in the store

Building high impact team

1. Create powerful affirmations for the self; 2. Recognize the signals in communicating effectively; 3. Become an effective team player; 4. Understand the importance of timely feedback; 5. Immerse oneself to the goals of the team.

Pros

Health benefits, Ot meal, Bonus

Cons

During sundays and holidays still have work

good work place

good and nice work place with supportive management. learning is part of everyday job. dealing with customers with different attitudes make us grow more knowledgeable and reliable. fun and enjoyable job, management is always on your back to support you.

workplace for fun nice environment for work

i learned to give an excellent service for every customers who comes in Ace Hardware Store and all of the officers are also give the most exciting work place

Cons

Love the nature of your work and you will enjoy working

Ive been a part of a very stable and strong company, the management is firm balance and knowledgable,I have a very expirienced superiors that im confident to say that impart me some accountable skills in management,The hardest part of working is there a lot of presure when i rattled because of many conflict and the number of customer who keeps on demanding as soon as possible but for me it is also the part that i enjoyed specially when i accomplish it efficiently,effectively and satisfying to my customers,clients and supervisors.

Pros

stable career offerings

Cons

long extended hours without pay

we have locker and clean toilet for employee

This Company are good it regards with the benifits, we have health insurrance, we have health card, we have 13moths allowance and bonus every december. I learned a lot in this company.

Pros

free locker and table where we can take our lunch and coffeebreak

Cons

good hours schedule

productive

in this job the most important is to reach my monthly sales plan and make sure that I have healthy stocks. I learned to be responsible to my duties and responsibility. the management is good. my co workers is good. the hardest part of this job is when my boss decided to doubled my monthly sales plan to get the negative sales in previous month. the most enjoyable part of the job is when I reach my monthly sales plan and receive incentive from the company.

Pros

free uniform

Cons

low salary

SKilled co worker

I learned how to handle people and supervise. The Hardest part of the Job we are the one who build the builders area in ACE Hardware Pampanga.

Pros

Some Times Free Food

Hardware

clean the work area,assists and greet all the customer courteously,attend to customers queries and concern,assist on sales to meet the monthly quota,assist on customers inquiries.

Pros

no free lunches

Cons

2000

2.2K