Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews for Office Clerk

3.1Job Security & Advancement

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,161 reviews
Salary / Benefits

great employees with poor management

Always fun to work there. Customers kept it interesting and for the most part were very pleasant. The majority of the employees were very hard working and a pleasure to be around, however, the management was awful. Treated most like dirt and there was no room for advancement.

Pros

nice employee discount

Cons

no lunch break (illegal)
Salary / Benefits

Fun place to work

I started as the head cashier and went into sales as well. I would assist with the receiving of our Inventory twice weekly. I also worked in the office with receivables and payables. I learned a lot about hardware and how to cut keys, mix paint and how to provide excellent customer service. Management was amazing the company had been on the same corner for over 70 years and was family owned. My co-workers were great and never hesitated to take me under their wing and teach me the different aspects of the business. There was not a hard part to this job I enjoyed everything about it. The most enjoyable part of my experience at Kilgore was the knowledge I took with me and have been able to use in my personal life .

Pros

Discount on purchases and priceless knowledge

Cons

part time

2.1K