Ace Hardware

Human Resources Assistant7 reviews
Philippines7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,358 reviews

Secured company

When it comes to security and established AHPI could offer that. Salary and benefits wise? Not so sure. Fast-paced and competitive work place since day one. New management in HR took over so it will be focused to become an hr business partner each every hr assistants to senior manager.

Not recommendable

Very toxic working environment. They make you work 12 hrs a day with no overtime pay. Also, the colleagues are not friendly. I have a very bad experience as my first job. They throw papers at me and blame me for others mistakes

very good in training people

The company is good and also the superior, sometimes. when it comes to learning you can rate it 10 over 10, in workplace culture you prepare yourself to socialize to different types of people. maybe you should really prepare for being multitasking. its hard but you're getting used to it. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you survive all day long without any error.

Fun workplace

Most enjoyable part of my job is when working with recruitment and payroll. The hardest part of my job is when there are new branches to open and Im the one who will take charge.

Job Security can be assured

Being an HR Assistant is a bit stressful work but somehow it's a great feeling of fulfillment when you've got to help not only the company but to the people as well whom you provided with job opportunities; in which they're able to uplift there day-life economic situations and also respecting their career objectives and their dreams of life.

Productive and stable company

Ace Hardware is one of the largest company in the Philippines. It is affiliated with the largest mall chain in the Philippines, the SM Group of Company. It has 110 branches nationwide.

Pros

Stable

Cons

Very large plantilla

Volume hiring

ACE Hardware will help you start a career in recruitment. With its volume hiring and other hr related work you will be used in multi tasking and and time management

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits