Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews for Counter Manager

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,210 reviews

A company has a lot of things you can learn on

There's a lot of trainings ang career advancement the company has to offer.The company provides many benefits to reguar employees like incentives and bonus.Management strictly implemented the procedures and employees must obey it.I learned to be efficient and with time managenent.I enjoyed talking to my subordinates.12 years as counter supervisor helps me a lot of things.I became a good leader.i handle different situations well.

Pros

Meal incentive

Cons

1 rest day only

It was indeed a productive day, every time i go to work. I always encounter different types of transactions, complaints and unexpected job. But i feel so fulfilled whenever I do all that accurately. Learning new things everyday is what makes my day. Though, the company strictly follow all rules and regulations, which I think just right for me to manage all my staffs according to rules of our management. the hardest part of this job is my schedule because Weekends are the most peak time in retail. and I only had one day per week to rest.The most enjoyable part of my job, is i have met and encounter different types of person that taught me more about life and work.

Pros

Paid overtime

Cons

Long hours/One Rest Day per week

Exciting Workplace

In working retail Business like Ace Hardware Inc. everyday is a surprise in a way that every day you will encounter different types of customer. As a culture in work I always make sure that we provide not good nor better but an amazing customer service for every customer everytime. I learned that customer is the main priority above all because without them were nothing. In management you have to be responsible and multi tasking you must know how to work as a team for the successful output of the company.For co-workers we must be understanding that we have different personalities and inspite of that difference we should still work as one. The hardest part of the job but enjoyable as well is when theres a lot of problem that must be solved and at the end you did it all with efficiency and satisfaction.

2.1K