Ace Hardware

Cashier54 reviews
Philippines54 reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,258 reviews

Stressful

Ace Hardware is a good company. In my journey in the company its stress me the selling of reward card. We have a quota per day. I need to sell 6 reward card a day.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Long hour sometimes

Productive and fun work environment

Ive learned a lot while workinv as a cashier in Ace hardware, life lessons that I can use as I entered the reality of life. Ive worked as a probi since i was still a an undergrad that time and still has plans on finishing my degree. Work environment can really make a big impact for someone, it just so happen that my ace hardware friends is really like a family.

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

Stressful

Productive and enjoy making new set of accompany

They never pay my deduction that supposedly they should give it back to me. Im still waiting for it. P3,000.00 is quite big and is not easy to earn. They should give it to me because I work for it.

Pros

Cons

Overtime sometimes

I learn A lot

Good ambiance, well organized, coordination, cooperation and friendly nature. well mannered, very consider to worker, competitive, high salary rate, love to serve.

Pros

You'll learn a lot

Cons

Co-worker

Relaxed but no career growth

Relaxed but no career growth at all. Stagnant and some co employees is not true. You may recommend it for those people who want a repetitive jobs. Ok but not that competitive.

productive and fun workplace

I've from Sm Southmall Branch Ace Hardware. The staff and management was so accommodating. I learned a lot from them. They have a good environment and workplace.

Pros

no free food

Cons

Ilove to work in acehardware...5star!

As i experience working in acehardware im glad and its my pleasure bec i worked with a team and good co workers,as well my managers and store manager..they are really nice in all ...

Productive and fun workplace.

As a former cashier, I enjoyed a lot. My workmates are very accomodating and they treat me like a real family. If i can go back in time, i will do everything just to be a regular cashier. Sad to say, i didn't make it that time. My supervisors and manager are very accomodating.

Pros

Accomodating workmates

Fun workplace

Ace Hardware Philippines Inc. is a good company when it comes to the benfits and salary of the employees. It was a nice workplace for the beginners because they also accept highschool grads.

Productive company

• Greet and assist customer as they enter in establishment. • Handle cash and credit card transactions with customers. • Enter transaction in cash register, collect payments and ensure pricing correct. • Issue change, receipts and refunds to customer. • Answer customer’s questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue. • Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shift to ensure that amount are correct and that there is adequate change. • Keep the work area tidy and clean.

Friendly environment.

I learned a lot at Ace Hardware because they guide the new hire employee and have a caring to each other. All the staff are responsible because they have a great a leader. In terms of selling, the selling personnel are approachable. They give the best quality of the product that the customer need. Also if experience staff there give their advice or comment to their problem like about their car, in their house so that they can easily fix without expending too much. So i am really admire the employees in Ace Hardware for being friendly and approachable to the customers.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Going home late

productive and fun workplace

I learned about Open Workstation Computer and send sales to Mall Admin through COIN or photocopy term Z in the absence of Counter Supervisor. Ensure completeness of Counter Personnel on duty in the absence of Counter Supervisor. Manning the Customer Service in the absence of Counter Supervisor. Checking counter supplies to be used for daily transaction in the absence of Counter Supervisor Monitor package counter in the absence of Counter Supervisor. Surrender all cash accountability to Treasury Department. Perform End –of day procedure in the absence of Counter Supervisor. Checking cashier`s documents before transmitting to Accounting Department in the absence of Counter Supervisor. Transmit all necessary documents to Head Office Personnel and Accounting Department.

Pros

good salary

Cons

mall hours

Productive, fun workable place

When i work at ace hardware, i learned that you should be more patience and friendly to your costumer to have their trust and sympathy and most important is to have a self descipline. I enjoyed working there because may co-workers are friendly and very cooperative.

Pros

Free lunches

productive and fun at work

punching and total the amount of all the items sold by the customers. i learned in this company to be more patient and smile always in front of the customers. management is having a good rules and regulations strictly need to follow all of that. the hardest part of this kind of job when the 3 days sale comes because we have to extend our schedule morning up to closing shift.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

overtime work

Amiable environment

Outstanding management Friendly and approachable colleagues Just follow rules and regulations always for you to promote always find things to work on Never say no to clients find ways to fix or resolve the problems

productive and well balance work place

they give you coffee breaks they have their own comfort room not like others using mall comfort room hardest part of the job was during sale and other holidays

Pros

coffee breaks

Cons

late out for opening cashier

Prefers to promote from within and develop talent

Working at Ace Hardware you'll feel part of a family, everyone treats one another with respect. There's a lot of opportunity to grow as an employer. The connection between co-workers are professional and personal as you become friends outside of work, people want to constantly see you do well or ask if they can help in anyway.

Pros

My manager was nice she always engaged in helping us

Cons

Rude customers

Greet the customers as they arrive and provide them with assistance in shopping by directing them to the right person and have good customer service.

Management is very respectful and tries their best to be fair to everyone. They encourage you to do their best all the time and give constructive feedback to motivate you.Most of all productive and enjoyable work environment.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

8 hrs working have a snack break and eating lunch.

i enjoy working there, added lots of experiences in my life

I enjoy working there because there's a lot of people I encountered and added confidence to deal with different people in a situation you will not suppose to wish or hope for.

Pros

good salary and benefits

Cons

not applicable

they are very productive people

My typical day at work their is normal day but sometimes you can encounter some customer that you cant explain their attitude.I have learned that customer is always right you need to be honest and faithful also to be loyal at work because if you dont have this character you don't have the right to work in any king of establishment. because one reason they hired you because of your desire and the good thing about you.Well the hardest part of they work for me in this kind of work is when the customer exist but they already wrong. And the most enjoyable part of my work is when you see your customer return and return to your store and they find you to assist them even though there is another employee who can assist them.

Pros

no free just 1 hour break

Cons

not so long

Productive and helpful place

A productive and a helpful place. A very good people around you especially the manager and the supervisor. A one of a kind experience job at ace hardware.

Cons

8 hours

Salary / Benefits