Ace Hardware

Assistant Treasurer10 reviews
Philippines10 reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,350 reviews

Fun workplace

A place where you learned a lot personally and professionallyMy collegues are so kind and helpfulManagement is strict especially in attendance6 days a week schedule

Pros

Complete benefits

Cons

Friendly co-workers and good benefits

Friendly environment yet the management only prioritizes the sales department. Skeletal work schedule whenever the sales are fluctuating. No career growth.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

No work and life balance

Happy and stressful at times. Lots of work and task to be given by the manager. 6 working days, 1 rd, shifting schedule. Always balanced your fund and cash given by the cashiers.

Pros

13th month, bonus

Cons

Long hours, 1 Rd

Good

Very friendly ng workplace kaya masaya and isa sya sa magandang factor para ma enjoy mo rin ang work mo. Hindi ganun kabigat ang trabaho sa treasury kaya kering keri most especially sa mga fresh grads ;)

fun work place

during working hours you can do timely task you can learn from basic up to your typical job. the management i think is something like bias or favoritism. the work place is great but not the co workers. the hardest part of the job is setting yourself to the people most of the day that are arrogant. eating meals late.

Pros

sodexo allowance

Cons

good

very nice at ace hardware but the place that u will designated is hard coz u need to travel long hours and provincial rate i learn too much in this company and the management is very good the hardest part is the distance of the store and salary enjoy part is relaxed

good

Cons

travel

Working with Ace hardware is productive and it is fun working with the people around. They will teach you how to follow rules and regulations as there were sanctions imposed to any violators.

Pros

complete with benefits like sss, philhealth, Pag ibig

Cons

long hours and still on dutyon holidays

Fun workplace

I work 8 hours a day, I learned how to balance personal life from work. The management is Good and they motivate their employees well. My co workers are my friends. the hardest part of the job is that we are travelling from one branch to another and it is very tiring, the most enjoyable part of my job is when whenever there are newly hired employees to meet, and the work it self is enjoyable already.

Pros

Company Credit Card and Health benefits

Cons

Low Salary

Secure and Family like workplace

always put in mind that customers are always, working here has a lot of fun especially all souls and all saints day.

Indeed Ace Hardware Philippines Incorporated taught me a lot of things worth keeping for, I could apply it to my next job.

I truly enjoy being part of Ace Hardware Philippines Incorporated. I work 9 hours a day 7 days a week from 7:45 in the morning until 4:45 in the afternoon but sometimes I went overtime when needed. It's my daily routine work to consolidate opening and closing cash transactions that whenever discrepancies occurs I immediately resolve it before the day ends. I learned being independent and cross beyond boundaries of what could I possibly do more. It prepares me to a greater possibility of opportunity. When it comes to management, it was very strict to policies. It goes by the book so employees were well disciplined.My co-workers also molded me to become a better person way beyond on what I am before Ace Hardware Philippines. I enjoy playing with numbers so as being treasury assistant it was just easy for me to do the task, but still am looking for greater development were I could exercise more my degree as a financial management graduate in a very innovative establishment as I believe your is.

Pros

free dental check up and extraction, free medication.

Cons

long hours, no rest day, works on holidays

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits