Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Riverside, CA

Riverside, CA5 reviews

3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,253 reviews

This was a pretty easy job. Got to meet a lot or peolple.

Ace was a great first job. Started as a cashier and ended as Supervisor. Learned a lot but the pay could always be better! They always worked with my schedule between school or kids or something came up. They usually adjusted accordingly.

Manager and staff were all very supportive and welcoming. Compensation was low, as to be expected in a retail job. Always enjoyed helping customers solve problems.

Low pay, no opportunity for advancement

Minimum wage job with little opportunity for advancement. Hours were great in the beginning but soon dwindled. Good management, always there to help and listen. Never micromanaged. Fun place to work.

Pros

Great management team, team player mentality, 45 minute lunch

Cons

Lack of hours, minimal pay

great atmosphere

i loved working here, i learned a lot about home improvement and i got more experience with a cash register and inventory like stocking shelves. the managers and bosses were very down to earth and everyone worked well as a team. new ideas were always welcomed.

Managers are great and so are customers, advancement in company is diffucult

Daily I help people get the parts they need for whatever job they are doing. Working here I have learned everything there is to know about how improvement on just about anything in the house. I dont work just one department. The store manager is great but franchise owner did ever all store manager any room for raises in the budget. To save money the franchise owner demoted all supervisors to lead sales associates, but kept their duties the same to pay them less. Co-workers are awesome, when I do leave the company I will miss them.

Pros

discounts on tools

Cons

short or no breaks, not much room for advancement, no raises really ever given to lower staff.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ace Hardware?

2.2K
1.9K
1.3K

3.0Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Riverside, CA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?