Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Quezon City

Quezon City15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,261 reviews

Fun workplace

Fun and you can learn a lot of things. You can meet different types of customers and you can interact with them face to face. They always have a hurdle that can you develop you grow personally and professionally.

Pros

Fun

Productive and fun work environment

Ive learned a lot while workinv as a cashier in Ace hardware, life lessons that I can use as I entered the reality of life. Ive worked as a probi since i was still a an undergrad that time and still has plans on finishing my degree. Work environment can really make a big impact for someone, it just so happen that my ace hardware friends is really like a family.

Pros

Sodexo

Cons

Stressful

Overall i love ace hardware

Its good to work in ace hardware,i learned something from them,a little bit nervous in first day but ofcourse by the help of supervisor and co workers i learned to it to be productive in my field.

stock-man

Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking it, marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, and helping customers place orders. Works in stores, warehouses, stockrooms, and other storage facilities. May involve heavy lifting. And also we assists an inventory or store manager in overseeing and maintaining a store's supply of products and equipment. An inventory clerk involves keeping track of all products and supplies, ensuring that stock is organized, and assisting in the unloading and processing deliveries

Productive and a motivating environment

I learned a lot of things in terms of developing a business in a particular location. This company have a nice people around and they are very accommodating.

Pros

Not so much intimidating environment

Cons

Long Hours

Masaya,matututo kang makipag usap sa mga customer in good customer service

Always smile Good customer assists Friendly Pakita mo sa customer na welcome sila Always assits sa mga customer Magtulongan Integrity More sale

Pros

Work

Cons

8 hours

productive and fun worker

how to paint and kind of chemical we can use for our home and the best we will use and for our safety when use paint on our home, the staff is so helpful and when you are there inside every staff there will provide information about what want you desires product you would like to buy

Pros

free learnings

- busy working environment - learned to be focus and accurate in handling money - ok management - typical work culture - to be able to train new hires

Productive work place

I work at ace for almost 2 years and I say that I learned a lot about their company how to create a good team and good manners to the customer how tolerate the customer in a good way .

Productive and Fun

In this company I say that its good to be part of this company because you can learn a lot that you can be an advantage to others especially to their point of sales and also the processes of their transaction like the debit card and credit card because we all know that these card is always use by the customers in any malls, supermarket and department store and many others. And their salaries and benefits is also good.

Productive workplace.

Ace Hardware is the most enjoyable work i've ever been because it has a vibe that your workmate and workplace are towards to achive one goals. thats all.

Good place to work and enhance your communication skill and interact to people

I want to purchase my own product which is window blinds.expensive but very good in quality and elegant if you have it in your windows home,many variety to choose from plain blinds to decorated blinds. there's manual and automatic

productive and fun workplace.

i enjoyed my 5 months work experience at ace as an cahier. everything is good to be with. ive learn so many things about good costumer service........

Fun workplace

I work 8 hours a day, I learned how to balance personal life from work. The management is Good and they motivate their employees well. My co workers are my friends. the hardest part of the job is that we are travelling from one branch to another and it is very tiring, the most enjoyable part of my job is when whenever there are newly hired employees to meet, and the work it self is enjoyable already.

Pros

Company Credit Card and Health benefits

Cons

Low Salary

having a good customer service and good customer communication.

To satisfies customers need and giving the a god customer service. maximize display and fixture. learning to fix customer complaint, and how to produce sales and get are target sales plan. encouraging are employee to give there best at any time that they encounter customer.. to be hard to the employee that have mistake and make other violations at the departments premises. Having a good communication and unity at your co-employee.

Pros

With incentive

Cons

twice break time

Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Quezon City
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?