Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Pasig

Pasig6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,249 reviews

To be more productive at work ,

It will help you grow on everyday challenges and be a critical thinker. A nice environment to work especially the co workers that emphasize teamwork. And the management helps you grow by seminars and orientation.

Pros

Medical and benefits

Cons

Having fun at workplace. Great experience dealing with different customers.

I enjoyed a lot the company’s atmosphere and do sales talk to all ki ds of customers, explaining the use and advantage of the products, add some stories until the customer buy that item. All my customers happy, and I don't let them leave the store feel sad whether they buy or not.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Ending inventory took long hours

Good Work place

For the 5 months that i worked at ace hardware, it help me so much to improve my selling skills, that i used to have a better, customer service, assisting the customers and answers all thier concerns,

Pros

Good workplace that can enhance your selling skills

Cons

lot of charges but its fine, i really enjoy to work there.

Very fun workplace

the hardest part of my work is to check the items.. the typical work is to refilling the items in the selling area, clean the stock room.. i learned to this job is how be reaponsible, trustworty

very punctual company

I was contented at my salary there. Minimum and overtime. But sometimes pressured during weekends and holidays. But they only regularized those who are graduates...

Pros

award

Cons

overtime

Everyday is exciting and fun working in ace hardware

My tipical day in ace hardware as a sales associate is to assisting customer and giving a good customer care to other people and i learning to communicate with others.

2.2K
1.9K
1.3K

3.0Salary / Benefits
  • Ace Hardware
  • Pasig
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?