Ace Hardware

Mandaluyong6 reviews

3.0Salary & Benefits

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,247 reviews

Fun but stressful

Fun in the sense of my co-workers as so cheerfully every day you come to work and a bit stressful because of the fast-paced and competitiveness of the establishment so we should push our items to be sold especially were seasonal crew of the company.

Ilove to work in acehardware...5star!

As i experience working in acehardware im glad and its my pleasure bec i worked with a team and good co workers,as well my managers and store manager..they are really nice in all ...

Good

In regards with proximity, it is really far from home so i find travelling there really exhausting. It was fun yet very tiring because we get to do a lot not just the job we signed of.

enjoy, flexible, responsible, happy,

Accepting cash or credit card or debit card or GC as mode of payment is acceptable. Giving exact change and receipts and making sure that all items are in good terms before leaving the counter. Assisting clients regarding their concerns and relay it to the Head or Supervisor for giving necessary actions. and Ensure that before leaving the store they are satisfied with the service given by the company.

A productive workplace wherin the management gives all the room for their staff s improvement,teamwork and motivation.

My whole stay in this company was amazing.I learned a lot,from sales up to personality development.This company gives me more opportunity to enhance my customer service skills that I can use as my number one weapon for my next retail store company.

Pros

Incentives, free lunch...

Productive and fun workplace

*Working time 12:30pm-9:30pm*I learned how to satisfy our customer by proper assisting.*Good management.*Nice co-workers.*Inventory of working things is not that hard.*Nice working place.

Cons

complete benefits.

2.2K