Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Davao City

Davao City6 reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,358 reviews

A Productive

The company offers variety of hardware products and more. The Workplace has good condition it is located inside the mall the management also is good in handling their employee. Also the employees are friendly and approachable.

Pros

Located inside the mall

Cons

Night Shift

Fun workplace, but low salary, no career growth, work overload

Working for Ace Hardware Phils., is only okay if you want to gain work experience especially for fresh graduates. I would not recommend it for long term work if you are rank and file. The work is very tiring because you have to stand for almost 8 hours a day. The salary is really low it's just minimum wage or slightly above minimum wage depending on the position. The annual salary increase is also very small and sometimes there is no salary increase at all because of the pandemic. There is also stressful work overload because your have to do warehouse(stockman) work, supervisory work, and even cashier work, all that for slightly above minimum wage. Sometimes no overtime pay. No career growth at all it's a dead-end job and there is low chance of career progression. It has complete benefits though and has very friendly workmates that makes the work fun and enjoyable.

Pros

Fun workplace, complete benefits

Cons

Low salary, Long hours, No career grow, Work overload

Excellent

I learned a lot from this company, they taught me how to be approachable person and they give me an idea how to worked independently and how important giving services to every customer.

My job is good and tired but worth it

I learned to manage my job is how to deal with my co workers and to my manager. I know my job is difficult but i put to my mind that my work is a simple job only

Pros

No free lunch

Cons

8 hours of working

fun to work with despite of low salary

Maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen, cooking food for the costumers. I learned different kind of dishes, preparation and many more. The management is nice, they always appreciate us everytime we did great. My co-workers is treating me as their leader. The hardest part of the job is the complain of the costumers. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday has learning

Nice workplace

Good company Learn to make sales Nice co worker Enjoy helping customer and meet their satisfaction. Most enjoyable part is when you see the customer smile when you meet their satisfaction.

Pros

Health insurance

Cons

8 Hours

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ace Hardware?

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits