Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Cebu City

Cebu City12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,261 reviews

Management and Salary

A lack of management involving casuals and low salary rate problems, hoping for this problem will be solve in the future for the company better future and success

Greet the customers as they arrive and provide them with assistance in shopping by directing them to the right person and have good customer service.

Management is very respectful and tries their best to be fair to everyone. They encourage you to do their best all the time and give constructive feedback to motivate you.Most of all productive and enjoyable work environment.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

8 hrs working have a snack break and eating lunch.

productive and fun

Very responsible and caring with regards yo their employees.the relationship between the employer and their employee was very adorable and respectful.

Pros

Cons

8hours

Productive job

A typical day at work is customer service. I learned a lot about selling. Management is so nice. Workplace is very nice because its inside the mall. Hardest part is end of contract. Most enjoyable part after receiving salary.

Learning and productive kind of job.

Productive and learning as well. I learned a lot of things especially on how to deal with people. Productive because I may able to gain skills on painting, electrical, electronics and gardening materials. As a sales clerk I am now capable to facilitate and sell products. Though I worked for shifting such morning shift, mid-shift and even closing shift but I able to adopt myself on new and different schedule. The hardest part of my job is how to facilitate and answer customers promptly on their needs.

Productive Work Place

Working in Ace Hardware was great. I was given a chance to develop my self and explore office and sales responsibilities. Friendship among colleagues is always encouraged by the management.

Job Security can be assured

Being an HR Assistant is a bit stressful work but somehow it's a great feeling of fulfillment when you've got to help not only the company but to the people as well whom you provided with job opportunities; in which they're able to uplift there day-life economic situations and also respecting their career objectives and their dreams of life.

the challenging work,,

this kind of work,,,,its very good and very and very tired work,,,im a warehouse man,,a sales representative,,,,a to get a stock in container van,,the management sometimes good and bad,,,my co-workers,,its nice,,,,my hardest part of that kind of job is in to get the stock in a container van...and the most enjoyable part of the job,,if they finish the work..

Active and Excited Every time to Go work.

Active to work Everyday. I'm a kind of Person Flexible, Know How To Deal Different kind of attitudes, (Workmate,Costumers,Clients, etc,) The Management are good, Not Delayed Salary. My Co-workers is Nice, We have a Good Unity each of us !! the Hardest part of my Job is To assist some costumers not in a Good Mood.. Is to Have a Good Clients Like your Performance and the Next Visit to her/his they will bring something to you.. Is really Nice feelings for that !! I Learned Lot for my Past Job. Like how to Receive shipments. Encode Items with the Parcel ! Review sales in whole day. Inventory Everyday .,. Know How to mix and Match

Pros

Free lancers

Cons

Willing to work Long Hour

all i can say that company is a good company

provide a good salary and benifits.a good employer-employee relationship.

Productive work place

enjoying in sale department, new learning and more knowledge about sales industry

productive

at work it was so hard for me at first but later on, i learned my duties by doing and following their standard operating procedures. the management was good and my co workers were so helpful

Salary / Benefits