Ace Hardware

Ace Hardware Employee Reviews in Batangas City

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,210 reviews

Good

Very friendly ng workplace kaya masaya and isa sya sa magandang factor para ma enjoy mo rin ang work mo. Hindi ganun kabigat ang trabaho sa treasury kaya kering keri most especially sa mga fresh grads ;)

A company has a lot of things you can learn on

There's a lot of trainings ang career advancement the company has to offer.The company provides many benefits to reguar employees like incentives and bonus.Management strictly implemented the procedures and employees must obey it.I learned to be efficient and with time managenent.I enjoyed talking to my subordinates.12 years as counter supervisor helps me a lot of things.I became a good leader.i handle different situations well.

Pros

Meal incentive

Cons

1 rest day only

productive and happy love to work

I learn to work hard and friendly to the customers.always smile with them.Im happy here in dubai very peacefull and safe. ejoyable i love my job.Enjoy life

Pros

1 hour lunch and 30 mins breaktime

Cons

Fun workplace

Most enjoyable part of my job is when working with recruitment and payroll. The hardest part of my job is when there are new branches to open and Im the one who will take charge.

2.1K